When Slandering Hoyos goes wrong

Damn he shut this SJW down. Western liberal xalimos hate their mothers fathers and brothers the self hate is real.

How do u find this type of shit, do u just type somali hoping to see the daily drama,nacasyaho go get a life instead searching through twitter all day just to talk about some drama queen.

How do u find this type of shit, do u just type somali hoping to see the daily drama,nacasyaho go get a life instead searching through twitter all day just to talk about some drama queen.
Your using shaming language to try and make me feel bad take your own advice adeer I don't give two fucks

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Waryaa Cismaan Cadde aka @Geeljire sanbuur where is she insulting hooyos? Our culture is obsessed with skin tones, is that hard to understand?
Its cause majority of somalis are light brown or mariiin as we call it, common skin tone for women but
men can be a little dark brown

If you're not mariin aka the common skintone you get made fun of especially if you're a women

Attachments

• 902.jpg
    902.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 98

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ember: 10364"][/QUOTE]
You tried shaming and failed take you're advice and get a life instead of defending unknown women

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-18-10-10-54.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-18-10-10-54.png
    472.9 KB · Views: 135
    472.9 KB · Views: 135
    472.9 KB · Views: 122
ember: 10364"]
You tried shaming and failed take you're advice and get a life instead of defending unknown women[/QUOTE]
I'm not a white knight its just that he's giving them what they want(attention),these xoolo are only doing this to get:
1.Opressed points
2.attention.
At the end of the day they will never change, so what's the point of giving them the attention they seek?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You tried shaming and failed take you're advice and get a life instead of defending unknown women
Am everything but stupid you called him a nacas and said he had to get a life for exposing women you dumb ass maybe you should take that advice and forget about defending unknown women

2 it's a dump twitter post by someone who wants attention but I've seen people post tweets all the time on this forum so their is nothing wrong with that

I'm not a white knight its just that he's giving them what they want(attention),these xoolo are only doing this to get:
1.Opressed points
2.attention.
At the end of the day they will never change, so what's the point of giving them the attention they seek?
Am everything but stupid you Valley him a nacas and said he had to get a life for exposing women you dumb ass maybe you should take that advice and forget about defending unknown women

2 it's a dump twitter post by someone who wants attention but I've seen people post tweets all the time on this forum so their is nothing wrong with that[/QUOTE]
Alright I understand.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Its cause majority of somalis are light brown or mariiin as we call it, common skin tone for women but
men can be a little dark brown

If you're not mariin aka the common skintone you get made fun of especially if you're a women
The common is darkskin saxib i am there right now, but you will see most skin tones

Trending