When reality hit me

What do you think of somalia’s ethnic demographics?

• I love it, 15% is enough

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No thanks, Soomaliya somaali baa leh

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Diversity is our strengths, we should be welcome more ethnicities

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Did you know somalia is only 85% somali?!?!

wtf. I always thought somalia was a prime example of an ethnostate with a 95% majority of somali and the minority were kept in check.

It’s unsettling knowing that 15% of somalia is non-somali or mixed ethnicity.

thank god for 4.5. 15% may seem tiny but it’s a large voice and a sizeable minority. Remember only 12% of the US is black, yet they have a huge voice and impact in America. Mainly because they inhabit large cities that influence the smaller towns and cities. *ahem* muqdishu *ahem*

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I only seen non Somalis in xamar oo iska bashaliiya, only the white and Arab ones be eating good tho

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Diversity is the way to go, I believe we should welcome a little bit of everyone in our country to contribute. We already have indigenous somali bantu, coastal communities and a sizable oromo population. I think we should bring in skilled immigrants with the promise to work hard and make a decent wage. They will enrich our society and at the same time expand the average somali sense of the world and not just through local lenses. :)

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Diversity is the way to go, I believe we should welcome a little bit of everyone in our country to contribute. We already have indigenous somali bantu, coastal communities and a sizable oromo population. I think we should bring in skilled immigrants with the promise to work hard and make a decent wage. They will enrich our society and at the same time expand the average somali sense of the world and not just through local lenses. :)
Brotha r u bot

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I can tolerate diversity, I don't see a problem, what I can't stand are the hypocrites who appose these sentiments while living comfortably in a foreign country.

Xamar is 60% non Somali while the rest of Somalia is only 3% non Somali

Xamar:
1592646100984.jpeg

"somali" bantu indigenous in horn of africa?!?
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::camby:

wallahi you eating some strong khat right now there no way a somali would say that fake statement unless you are bantu yourself. :ulyin:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalia is more tolerant that west africa as a whole. I don't see why ppl complain about racism. Check out the gulf and saudi arabia for real racism.

I don't think a horn african can live peacefully in other regions of africa. Africa as a whole is a different ball game. Too many tribes that value their land and would kill for it. I can't foresee to much migration in africa so long as this mentality remains.

Me personally i don't think we will live past this century the way things are going. So none of this shit matters unless you want to be king of the ashes. I pray for land in jannah that's going to be the size of the entire continent of ASIA.

:mjlol::dead: