When Ray Ahmed closed SL's twitter with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samaroons have had a great role in Somaliland, even though the majority of their tribe was 'non-seccesionist' as you say. We could have wiped Borama into the dirt. We opted for a halal victory, and indeed God has

How can you say we pillaged non Isaaq. Their property is theirs.
You are very qabilist may Allah guide your soul.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Samaroons have had a great role in Somaliland, even though the majority of their tribe was 'non-seccesionist' as you say. We could have wiped Borama into the dirt. We opted for a halal victory, and indeed God has

How can you say we pillaged non Isaaq. Their property is theirs.
You will be defeated again inshallah when SNA is back to its levels of greatness, Pres Farmaajo will lead us to victory

You are very qabilist may Allah guide your soul.

I do not believe in the superiority of any tribe in this world, or any race in this world. God put us into tribes. It's where our responsibilities are primarily. I care for the good of all people. But I act especially for the good of my own. If everyone followed this we would have no problem. You talk anti qabil talks, but for most of you it's just because you feel that you are too good for your poor relatives. You don't want to take the responsibiliy for others so you become individuals like the westerners.

I do not believe in the superiority of any tribe in this world, or any race in this world. God put us into tribes. It's where our responsibilities are primarily. I care for the good of all people. But I act especially for the good of my own. If everyone followed this we would have no problem. You talk anti qabil talks, but for most of you it's just because you feel that you are too good for your poor relatives. You don't want to take the responsibiliy for others so you become individuals like the westerners.
No I am a Muslim Somali. I take responsibility for all my relatives and try to visit them regularly You however are obviously extremely tribalistic.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Anyone that is Pro Somaliland must not say anything unless you have absolute certainty you are correct. and despite you are given hate answer in a dignified manner. My main goal for Somaliland is create a society of forward thinking intellectuals that strive for the betterment of humanity despite the hate

No I am a Muslim Somali. I take responsibility for all my relatives and try to visit them regularly You however are obviously extremely tribalistic.

I want good for Somalis. We are tribal, we have our aqils, sultan, majlis, gar. This was our tradition. We learned hard lessons in modernising. I don't want ill for the south. But to me it's a foreign problem. The problems in kilinka shanaad are more important to me, because that's where people I have responsibilities to are from.

I want good for Somalis. We are tribal, we have our aqils, sultan, majlis, gar. This was our tradition. We learned hard lessons in modernising. I don't want ill for the south. But to me it's a foreign problem. The problems in kilinka shanaad are more important to me, because that's where people I have responsibilities to are from.
We are tribal but Islam trumps it.

We are tribal but Islam trumps it.

Islam does. But sadly if you act like that others will take from you in the name of Islam and keep in the name of tribe. Wasn't it the anti tribalist Af Weyne who denied his daughters hand on tribal grounds, and gave it to an uneducated bodyguard on the same grounds. Better to be open, then balance the competing interests rather than talk like children.

Islam does. But sadly if you act like that others will take from you in the name of Islam and keep in the name of tribe. Wasn't it the anti tribalist Af Weyne who denied his daughters hand on tribal grounds, and gave it to an uneducated bodyguard on the same grounds. Better to be open, then balance the competing interests rather than talk like children.
I'm not against recognising tribes, im against the use of is to trample on justice.

Bohol

VIP
Which is the main reason the Habr Younis really do not want him to become president because they remember him as the main that led the HJ to kill hundreds of their clansmen

Most of the people killed in the Burco civil war were HJ they were also kicked out of Burco and their refugee camp was known as Yiroowe/Sii Baakhti.

0AEFCkv.png

Yiroowe/Sii Baakhti refugee camp
B0kCt7i.jpg

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
This is what you get when qabyalaad and corruption rule. Why on earth do people think that Somaliland is some sort of utopia and a beacon of democracy when the reality is that it's just a few cronies with the mentality of "muh qabiil" and "muh tuulo" who do not care about the civilians who are in dire need of help. My belief is that every Somali should unite and create a beautiful, self sustaining nation. It does not matter whether you are from Zeila or from the Bajuni Islands, it does not matter whether you are an Ugaas or a Madhiban, you should at least have the mentality of Somaliweyn and not just further the riches or prestige of your clan.

This is why I believe that Somaliland should never ever be given the chance of sovereignty no matter how much a few villains (and by villains I mean the politicians in Waqooyi Galbeed not some Somali guy on SS so don't get triggered) cry and whine, if the majority of people in Hargeisa knew what these wretched fools have done or are capable of doing, they would oust them in a second and end this notion of this so called Somaliland. However, qayalaad brainwashing has made this difficult unfortunately.

waraabe

Your superior
Yes I have heard of those sub clan wars. This doesn't negate the fact that people were mass murdered due to their tribe. It also doesn't help that Muse bixi will become president of somaliland.
Why? Because muuse biixi was part of the SNM that kicked out your dictator (meaning no more gravy train for you and your folk)

waraabe

Your superior
SNM are criminals who massacred and pillaged non indoors and were successful in nothing but shitting in the woods. They came out of hiding 3 days after the tragic fall of the Kacaam.glorious revolution. I blame them and the savage USC for Somalia demise. May Allah curse these two groups and all who funded and or supported them into the depths of jahannam

No more gravy train mr censored, work like everyone else. The kacaan that signed a deal with Ethiopia to relinquish all claims to the haud if SNM was kicked out. Thanks to mujaahidiinta SNM for kicking out the gaal dictator and his gaal followers

waraabe

Your superior
This is what you get when qabyalaad and corruption rule. Why on earth do people think that Somaliland is some sort of utopia and a beacon of democracy when the reality is that it's just a few cronies with the mentality of "muh qabiil" and "muh tuulo" who do not care about the civilians who are in dire need of help. My belief is that every Somali should unite and create a beautiful, self sustaining nation. It does not matter whether you are from Zeila or from the Bajuni Islands, it does not matter whether you are an Ugaas or a Madhiban, you should at least have the mentality of Somaliweyn and not just further the riches or prestige of your clan.

This is why I believe that Somaliland should never ever be given the chance of sovereignty no matter how much a few villains (and by villains I mean the politicians in Waqooyi Galbeed not some Somali guy on SS so don't get triggered) cry and whine, if the majority of people in Hargeisa knew what these wretched fools have done or are capable of doing, they would oust them in a second and end this notion of this so called Somaliland. However, qayalaad brainwashing has made this difficult unfortunately.

Cry as much as you want kid, Somaliland is here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.