When Ray Ahmed closed SL's twitter with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
All people die. The question is what they died for. SNM died for us. I am sat in Hargeisa. It was raining last night. It's beautiful to me. I am happy with how things are. Stop begging for our attention and company.
I made a thread about that. Brb.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
This "Ray" tweets are not genuine facts but distorted to match his hatred towards Somaliland as he spins all news towards the agenda against the republic as he sees the Somaliland people proud of where they're from and what they've built and the jealousy creates hostility

All people die. The question is what they died for. SNM died for us. I am sat in Hargeisa. It was raining last night. It's beautiful to me. I am happy with how things are. Stop begging for our attention and company.
SNM killed innocent people in the name of their tribe in 1994-1997 . They murdered thousands of samaroons and non Isaaq people. The same people who enjoyed the spilling of Muslims blood now lead Somaliland. The worst of them are soon to become leaders of this " country".They then have the audacity to call them " somalilanders".

Somaliland and Somali weyn as a whole is a corrupt tribalistic shit hole. People in the famine are dying for no reason other than their fellow "kin" who spend millions outside of Somalia.Propaganda is being fed to thos who live in Hargeisa , however that only works in the short span.How long can they keep up this facade? How long can they rely on tribalism? Throughout history countrymen always over throw those who are corrupt.If Somali leaders don't get their act together they will meet the same fate.

This "Ray" tweets are not genuine facts but distorted to match his hatred towards Somaliland as he spins all news towards the agenda against the republic as he sees the Somaliland people proud of where they're from and what they've built and the jealousy creates hostility
Do u believe that? How is it that thousands of innocent people died just because they weren't Isaaq?

SirLancelLord

VIP
Siilaanyo worked for Barre. Your president is a faqash.

Yes Pres Silanyo was in Barre's government that is a known fact along with a lot of politicians both former and and current as a lot of people from the Somaliland were the main intellectuals when forming the Unified Somali State in the 60s But as soon as the Repression started against the people of the north they fled mogadishu and set up the Somali National Movement to counter the Barre's Goverment

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Nope first SNM attacked the civilians then later Barre 's administration, then SNM in 91, later the subclans wars between isaaq tribes started.
Wishfull thinking. you cant erase history. SNM attacked the regimes army before the habro wars even started. the above retribution by your fellow daarod was carried indiscriminately in result. :ulyin:

SirLancelLord

VIP
SNM killed innocent people in the name of their tribe in 1994-1997 . They murdered thousands of samaroons and non Isaaq people. The same people who enjoyed the spilling of Muslims blood now lead Somaliland. The worst of them are soon to become leaders of this " country".They then have the audacity to call them " somalilanders".

Somaliland and Somali weyn as a whole is a corrupt tribalistic shit hole. People in the famine are dying for no reason other than their fellow "kin" who spend millions outside of Somalia.Propaganda is being fed to thos who live in Hargeisa , however that only works in the short span.How long can they keep up this facade? How long can they rely on tribalism? Throughout history countrymen always over throw those who are corrupt.If Somali leaders don't get their act together they will meet the same fate.

The Civil War that took place in Somaliland after its formation were Inter Tribal Wars between the different Isaaq Sub clans the SNM was no more after 1993. Each sub clan had their own militia

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

You claim that you got bombarded, but did you forget what you did to each other in 1995? Ciidagale shelled Hargeysa and killed 500 people in 1 day. SNM rebelled against their own government, then endangered their own people, before launching killing spree of all non Isaaq, not only did they kill civilians and rebel they allied with Mengistu! 10x worse authoritarian dictator.

And worst of all- they failed to achieve the initial stated goal. A new national government to govern and protect the country. SNM was built on a nationalist platform initially. SNM entered Hargeysa and Burco and put their people at risk. The terrorists entered a densely populated city. Cry genocide when civilians get killed. Kudos to SNM!! Bunch of cowards! And they failed their goal miserably!

Also I agree that SNM inevitably died for tribalism.

Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1850, Grade: Sahih

SirLancelLord

VIP
So you deny the killing of samaroons? 3500 of them were murdered in cold blood.

I'm not denying anything, I'm questioning it. as I have not seen proof of such events. I know revenge killings were prominent after the formation of Somaliland in 1991 where those that were friendly to the regime were targeted but was eventually quashed after the Borama Conference

I'm not denying anything, I'm questioning it. as I have not seen proof of such events. I know revenge killings were prominent after the formation of Somaliland in 1991 where those that were friendly to the regime were targeted but was eventually quashed after the Borama Conference
I'm confused , so you forced non Isaaqs to join Somaliland and now claim everything is ok?There is video evidence of their death.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Also I agree that SNM inevitably died for tribalism.

Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1850, Grade: Sahih

I'm Sorry but you don't know alot about SNM or the info you have been given is skewed. It is widely known that the soldiers of the SNM were staunch unionist and during the conference held they gave the people their position with the shear majority opting for the creation of somaliland rather than uniting

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

Sxb i know you are honest and is trying to point out a not so rosy history in somaliland. but lemme correct you.

HAVE YOU HEARD HABRO WARS? it was inter isaaq sub sub clan wars. forget samaron and non isaaq. basically isaaq themselves spilt their blood. and still happens. look at HJ and HY still fightin in skirmesh in the countryside. killing each other in the hundreds. same with dhulos. and all other northern clans.

as they say ignorance is a bliss. dont repeat that distorted view again. now you know the truth

SirLancelLord

VIP
I'm confused , so you forced non Isaaqs to join Somaliland and now claim everything is ok?There is video evidence of their death.

No the revenge killings were not done in an official capacity but certain individuals like for example a man during the 80s always used to see his neighbour be friendly with barre's soldiers, the same that killed his family and when he returned and sees that man still alive decides to kill him

SirLancelLord

VIP
You claim that you got bombarded, but did you forget what you did to each other in 1995? Ciidagale shelled Hargeysa and killed 500 people in 1 day. SNM rebelled against their own government, then endangered their own people, before launching killing spree of all non Isaaq, not only did they kill civilians and rebel they allied with Mengistu! 10x worse authoritarian dictator.

And worst of all- they failed to achieve the initial stated goal. A new national government to govern and protect the country. SNM was built on a nationalist platform initially. SNM entered Hargeysa and Burco and put their people at risk. The terrorists entered a densely populated city. Cry genocide when civilians get killed. Kudos to SNM!! Bunch of cowards! And they failed their goal miserably!

Do not cry foul on what you do not know. The SNM was disbanded after 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts