When Ray Ahmed closed SL's twitter with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the most poor , wretched , meek people of all races. We have next to nothing yet we are arrogant. We lust heavily after foreigners approval but hate Muslims with such passionate resolve.Its as if we forget our goal in life.Somalis of all tribes love their qabil before anyone else. They seek justice for their equals but injustice for those who are not.The worst part is that it contradicts Islam as a whole.

O you who believe, be persistently standing firm in justice as witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. Follow not your desires, lest you not be just.

Surat An-Nisa 4:135

We don't lust after foreigners. They feel comfortable here. We are not ruled by Kenya or an aid agency. You should come to Somaliland. You might like it more than home.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Ironically that you are denying genocide right now when you were crying for past 30 years about genocide.
Whats your def of genocide? walaal cuqdada iska saar. those hostile drums are bein beaten to pit us against each other. look at how the "concerned" fellow whos from mugadishu is spendin his opinion on the north while the south needs all the debate and opinions it needs to alleviate their problems.

look at this statement "Dr. Edna, SIilanyo & Egal were all players of a massacre that killed thousands of their own clan members & created a famine in Burco."

Detect the intellectual dishonest? the bias? how can this clan skirmishes be compared to what happend in somalia, the infamous famine created by his fellow southerners? the genocide and chaos created by them and its result that lingers today?

it cant be compared. theres hidden agenda wll. stay woke. yaanay caadifadu ku kicin.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
We don't lust after foreigners. They feel comfortable here. We are not ruled by Kenya or an aid agency. You should come to Somaliland. You might like it more than home.
"we dont lust after foreginers" what have you been doing for 27 yrs kkkkkk

lol trust me he aint that suicidal.

wikileaks reported alot of secret correspondent bw pres rayaale and US embassy. all showed sland officials were staunch pro ictiraaf. foreign policy supports somaliland and has favourable opinion on sland independency.

what are u tryin to insinuate?

Riyaale was censore.

Whats your def of genocide? walaal cuqdada iska saar. those hostile drums are bein beaten to pit us against each other. look at how the "concerned" fellow whos from mugadishu is spendin his opinion on the north while the south needs all the debate and opinions it needs to alleviate their problems.

look at this statement "Dr. Edna, SIilanyo & Egal were all players of a massacre that killed thousands of their own clan members & created a famine in Burco."

Detect the intellectual dishonest? the bias? how can this clan skirmishes be compared to what happend in somalia, the infamous famine created by his fellow southerners? the genocide and chaos created by them and its result that lingers today?

it cant be compared. theres hidden agenda wll. stay woke. yaanay caadifadu ku kicin.

He is northern.

El padrone

Actually they forgot that per 1988, there were Darood families were living in Berbera and haregesia.
And did your parents tell you how those daarood in berbera and hargeysa killed, mutilated, raped, and tortured ppl alive esp in berbera? :snoop:

I see the selective mentality and hypocricy here. always seen. wixiinu waa waxeena anagaa leh, wixiinana waa idin la leenahay! lol.

I see no problem ppl visitin their deegaans. but why yall want to drive out native minorities who also reside in SSC? :kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm in Australia . Somali Muslims are dying yet here you are making funny remarks about their state of affairs.Most of the Somalis in the north are dying from famine, mainly due to corruption.I couldn't sleep well in a hotel when fellow Somalis are dying and starving. Unlike many people I understand that we won't live long like this.

I'm in Australia . Somali Muslims are dying yet here you are making funny remarks about their state of affairs.

All people die. The question is what they died for. SNM died for us. I am sat in Hargeisa. It was raining last night. It's beautiful to me. I am happy with how things are. Stop begging for our attention and company.

And did your parents tell you how those daarood in berbera and hargeysa killed, mutilated, raped, and tortured ppl alive esp in berbera? :snoop:

I see the selective mentality and hypocricy here. always seen. wixiinu waa waxeena anagaa leh, wixiinana waa idin la leenahay! lol.

I see no problem ppl visitin their deegaans. but why yall want to drive out native minorities who also reside in SSC? :kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nope first SNM attacked the civilians then later Barre 's administration, then SNM in 91, later the subclans wars between isaaq tribes started.

El padrone

Riyaale was faqash.
hence the intellectual dishonest and bias. rayaale gov fought the most skirmes in sool. yet hes not mentioned cuz he aint isaaq. :snoop;

I used to think those ppl had legitimate concern and was willin to debate but nah its all fake nationalism masquaraded us oppresion jihaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts