When Ray Ahmed closed SL's twitter with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see all other tribes investing in Hargeisa with no Lander credentials. Even the supposedly 'oppressed' tribes in the east are investing their money here.

Look at the hand walaal. Of course it's all over the news, it's an election.

'Ray' Ahmed....
Eastern tribes are made up of individuals who need money. I'm s obvious they would go to Somali cities for money.Afterall we are the poorest people in the world.

Don't worry Somali president will come and visit north Somalia as part of his visits to Somali states in Somalia. Just wait and you will see your old governor signing the paper of federation with Somalia. Small advice invest your time in reading wikileaks, African intelligence, foreign policy.

Hahaha. Small advice kulaha. You are dreaming my friend. We refused when we were offered the capital city. Even if you strike oil we wouldn't join you.

Tahrib is a mental disease. It affects the youth of all Somali people's. They come through here to go on. I blame the internet.

Nope, majority are landers who were taught to hate Somalia and rest of Somalis. They hated their country, history. Just look at victims of tarhiib and you will learn their tribes and cities.
BTW they are educated middle class Like 200 victims from burco in the Egyptian boat, the kids in Libya 's videos last Ramadan, the boat victims to Yemen.

kkkkk these are the same people who welcome foreigners with open arms while rejecting somalis. tribal obsessed s still living in the Stone Age
We are the most poor , wretched , meek people of all races. We have next to nothing yet we are arrogant. We lust heavily after foreigners approval but hate Muslims with such passionate resolve.Its as if we forget our goal in life.Somalis of all tribes love their qabil before anyone else. They seek justice for their equals but injustice for those who are not.The worst part is that it contradicts Islam as a whole.

O you who believe, be persistently standing firm in justice as witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. Follow not your desires, lest you not be just.

Surat An-Nisa 4:135

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Don't worry Somali president will come and visit north Somalia as part of his visits to Somali states in Somalia. Just wait and you will see your old governor signing the paper of federation with Somalia. Small advice invest your time in reading wikileaks, African intelligence, foreign policy.
lol trust me he aint that suicidal.

wikileaks reported alot of secret correspondent bw pres rayaale and US embassy. all showed sland officials were staunch pro ictiraaf. foreign policy supports somaliland and has favourable opinion on sland independency.

what are u tryin to insinuate?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Resort to insulting so mature of you
not insult. honest observation. the guy sounds disturbed. hes talkin about genocide when it was infact a civil war. just the same one that followed the whole somalia. why is so different the ones that happened in his beloved "somalia" nation?

Kulaha sland massacred ppl in 2012 :siilaanyolaugh:

lol trust me he aint that suicidal.

wikileaks reported alot of secret correspondent bw pres rayaale and US embassy. all showed sland officials were staunch pro ictiraaf. foreign policy supports somaliland and has favourable opinion on sland independency.

what are u tryin to insinuate?

Go back to politic section and you read about it, right now I ain't got no time for searching and pasting links.

waraabe

Your superior
not insult. honest observation. the guy sounds disturbed. hes talkin about genocide when it was infact a civil war. just the same one that followed the whole somalia. why is so different the ones that happened in his beloved "somalia" nation?

its been proven as false, her folk in khatumo want to make up fake massacres to get money from the UN and Somaliland gov too. they are filthy leeches

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
old lady @Canuck is angry because of this this thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/abdi-bile-in-berbera.28950/:russ:

the sad reality is her folk would never go to their villages because they are essentially dusty little villages without electricity :chrisfreshhah:
Cabdi Bile visited from Berbera to Mogadishu.
IMG_3031.JPG

Ironically that you are denying genocide right now when you were crying for past 30 years about genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.