When Ray Ahmed closed SL's twitter with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7986.JPG
IMG_7987.jpg
Ray Ahmed you won your case with this statement

I always laugh when foreigners talk about the greatness of somaliland.Its even funnier when Landers say they are different to other Somalis.

:drakelaugh:

Wallahi us Muslims love gaal more than our beloved Muslim kin, may Allah forgive our transgressions.
:icon cry:

I always laugh when foreigners talk about the greatness of somaliland.Its even funnier when Landers say they are different to other Somalis.

:drakelaugh:

Wallahi us Muslims love gaal more than our beloved Muslim kin, may Allah forgive our transgressions.
:icon cry:

I see all other tribes investing in Hargeisa with no Lander credentials. Even the supposedly 'oppressed' tribes in the east are investing their money here.
It's been all over the news sxb. I assume you don't watch the news.

Look at the hand walaal. Of course it's all over the news, it's an election.

'Ray' Ahmed....

I see all other tribes investing in Hargeisa with no Lander credentials. Even the supposedly 'oppressed' tribes in the east are investing their money here.

Look at the hand walaal. Of course it's all over the news, it's an election.

'Ray' Ahmed....

People invest their money because it is their country also. Somalia is for all Somalis and these people are investing in their ancestral land instead of Kenya or Tanzania. Stop this village mentality.

People invest their money because it is their country also. Somalia is for all Somalis and these people are investing in their ancestral land instead of Kenya or Tanzania. Stop this village mentality.

It's not for all Somalis. You are our guests. But we are kind hosts.

I would love to see Farmaajo come and visit 'his city'. But he knows this isn't Kenya or Tanzania. He cannot visit Somaliland.

It's not for all Somalis. You are our guests. But we are kind hosts.

Your youth and landers are the guests that don't want to live In north Somalia and risking their life to places like hellhole Yemen and Libya to avoid being Somalis. While rest of Somalis stay and prefer to invest in their country.

I would love to see Farmaajo come and visit 'his city'. But he knows this isn't Kenya or Tanzania. He cannot visit Somaliland.

Don't worry Somali president will come and visit north Somalia as part of his visits to Somali states in Somalia. Just wait and you will see your old governor signing the paper of federation with Somalia. Small advice invest your time in reading wikileaks, African intelligence, foreign policy.

Your youth and landers are the guests that don't want to live In north Somalia and risking their life to places like hellhole Yemen and Libya to avoid being Somalis. While rest of Somalis stay and prefer to invest in their country.

Tahrib is a mental disease. It affects the youth of all Somali people's. They come through here to go on. I blame the internet.

waraabe

Your superior

why don't your people build hospitals instead of dying of shuban? clearly your beggar people don't bother to invest in their regions.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't worry Somali president will come and visit north Somalia as part of his visits to Somali states in Somalia. Just wait and you will see your old governor signing the paper of federation with Somalia. Small advice invest your time in reading wikileaks, African intelligence, foreign policy.

when is he going to free you kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending