When Men Become Homeless For No Good Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mgtow is unislamic I do not subscribe to that ideology because I am a Muslim Alhamdulillah now let's talk about the content of the video nacaala iyo cuqdadaa waas

TooMacaan

VIP
May Allah give me patience illahay ba kugu dharshee have you watched the video:faysalwtf:

The lady being interviewed has worked extensively with victims of domestic violence and makes a compelling argument that the movement to stop domestic violence has been hijacked by the feminist movement since the seventies and it's a million dollar industry and the government pays millions to these organisations spearheaded by the feminist movement who push a certain narrative cause it furthers their agenda that's why she left the country cause she was receiving death threats from feminazis

The narrative feminist are pushing is men are inherently evil and it's in their nature to be violent whereas this wise woman is arguing it's something that's been taught for example if a child's been raised up in a violent environment then there's more chance that, that child will grow up to become a violent adult.
You went from talking about how faulty the legislation is due to its ability to harm suspected abusers (a.k.a innocent ppl may be forced to be homeless for 48hrs--a month simply bc they are suspected)...to talking about, why Erin Pizzey's argument on alternative methods to deal with LEGITIMATE cases of domestic violence are better than what the legislation suggests (a.k.a guilty ppl shouldn't forcefully be removed/separated from their victims, whom they are endangering, since domestic abuse is a learned behavior).

They are two different subjects.

And what narrative are you talking about?? I don't care about "why" a perpetrator abuses his/her victim atm, I just care whether they have done it or not. The concern should be about preventive and protective measures, since violence is an immediate issue which has a tendency to escalate. Time is of the essence is those type of situations. The "why" is a problem for another time, and is unrelated to your initial statement: that 'the legislation was very inconvenient towards suspects --> who are actually innocent'.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You went from talking about how faulty the legislation is due to its ability to harm suspected abusers (a.k.a innocent ppl may be forced to be homeless for 48hrs--a month simply bc they are suspected)...to talking about, why Erin Pizzey's argument on alternative methods to deal with LEGITIMATE cases of domestic violence are better than what the legislation suggests (a.k.a guilty ppl shouldn't forcefully be removed/separated from their victims, whom they are endangering, since domestic abuse is a learned behavior).

They are two different subjects.

And what narrative are you talking about?? I don't care about "why" a perpetrator abuses his/her victim atm, I just care whether they have done it or not. The concern should be about preventive and protective measures, since violence is an immediate issue which has a tendency to escalate. Time is of the essence is those type of situations. The "why" is a problem for another time, and is unrelated to your initial statement: that 'the legislation was very inconvenient towards suspects --> who are actually innocent'.
So do you agree a person that suspected of domestic violence should be evicted from their homes for up to 30 days or more?

TooMacaan

VIP
So do you agree a person that suspected of domestic violence should be evicted from their homes for up to 30 days or more?
If they are suspected of domestic abuse, regardless of whether they are male or female, they should be separated from their alleged victim for 48 hours (that part, I 100% agree). If the police find enough proof within those 48hrs, then they can follow the appropriate procedure to get an extension for further evidence gathering, via courts. And if that were to happen, maybe the gov can create some kind of housing for the suspected person so that his/her life isn't greatly disturbed.

Apollo

VIP
The overlap is obvious, they're a bunch of rejects projecting their problems/failures onto other people.

The Libertarians are the most surprising. Many Liberterians have radicalized into MGTOW or Alt-Right, because wimmin vote left and migrants vote left stopping their goal of a minarchic government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending