When Keeping it Real goes Wrong!

The family court system in burgerland in beyond fukt wallahi. Imagine getting ventilated for just trying to go see your child, lol RIP. I don't think "castle doctrine" is going to help that cuck new husband.

White Folks Drama Is Something Else

Screenshot_20211126-152810_Twitter.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't care what their laws say about trespassing or whatever. There's no excuse for using a gun on an unarmed man. It's one thing to whoop him and chase him off with a bat but shoot him? Subxanallah.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
America is the third world with a Gucci belt on.

Killing people in broad daylight in front of their kids and family is fucked.

This doesn’t even happen in Africa.

It was a mistake on the ex-husband's part to grab the guys gun but the other guy chose to shoot him instead of de-escalating or calling the police. Well, in the end, someone's dead and those children are probably traumatised.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The whole thing is heart-breaking and tragic.

The children must be in such pain; I really hope that the man who killed the father of those children never knows peace in that house.

It’s the cycle of violence. Those kids will be traumatised and become acclimated to violence. That murderer may even be killed by one of those kids.

Guns are a scourge on society.

Americas gun laws are ruining families, schools and communities. It’s even fucking over other countries. Many if not most gun runners abroad buy their guns from America.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
America is finished! that was disgusting to watch. This guy should have called the police calmly and denied the karen the right to use his kids against him. They antagonized the guy and he finally had enough and snapped.

It's easy for us to judge but it gets tiring calling the police every time for a custody dispute. This guy just wasn't having it that day and it cost him his life. He shouldn't have charged the guy with a gun but you can tell the custody battle made this man slightly suicidal.

It’s the cycle of violence. Those kids will be traumatised and become acclimated to violence. That murderer may even be killed by one of those kids.

Guns are a scourge on society.

Americas gun laws are ruining families, schools and communities. It’s even fucking over other countries. Many if not most gun runners abroad buy their guns from America.
Guns aren't the real problem, it's people. A weapon only becomes a weapon when we use it to kill one another. Don't be surprised that in a society that glorifies violence, violence is prevalent. Don't get me wrong though a pacifistic society is prone to weakness but a violent society is miserable to live in.

There needs to be a balance, people need to be taught how to manage their emotions so that they don't use guns in such an evil manner. Unless Americans are taught to be level-headed with guns the blood will keep flowing.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Guns aren't the real problem, it's people. A weapon only becomes a weapon when we use it to kill one another. Don't be surprised that in a society that glorifies violence, violence is prevalent. Don't get me wrong though a pacifistic society is prone to weakness but a violent society is miserable to live in.

There needs to be a balance, people need to be taught how to manage their emotions so that they don't use guns in such an evil manner. Unless Americans are taught to be level-headed with guns the blood will keep flowing.
Guns are fucked.

There is no need to own an AR-15 for example except for mass murder.

The government should outlaw guns except for those required for hunting or simple self-defence.

Guns are a big part of the problem walal.

If that guy didn't have a gun, would he stab him? I doubt it.

Guns are a deadly and convenient way of killing someone.

I think UK and US are fairly similar culturally, but the US has 5x higher homicide rate. A big part of that difference is down to their respective gun laws.

Guns are a big part of the problem walal.

If that guy didn't have a gun, would he stab him? I doubt it.

Guns are a deadly and convenient way of killing someone.

I think UK and US are fairly similar culturally, but the US has 5x higher homicide rate. A big part of that difference is down to their respective gun laws.
Guns aren't the real problem in this situation, it's the broken Americunt divorce laws wallahi. Cadaan women are cancerous. They're notorious for dickheads when it comes to things like child custody. If she wasn't being such a demonic sharmuta, the manlet boyfriend wouldn't have had to act tough :lolbron:

Guns aren't the real problem in this situation, it's the broken Americunt divorce laws wallahi. Cadaan women are cancerous. They're notorious for dickheads when it comes to things like child custody. If she wasn't being such a demonic sharmuta, the manlet boyfriend wouldn't have had to act tough :lolbron:
3rd wave feminism has effectively guillotined gender relations in the US :jcoleno:

Damn Americans are cold hearted she just continued arguing after he got shot up didn’t even pause to catch her breath. That guys such a moron too now he’s entangled in all this mess that shouldn’t have been his business all for some inbred woman whose own kids hate. Some men really are straight imbeciles.

Trending