When is the ICJ case?

1 Week, but shhh...We don’t want Sheikh Kulkuli’s panic attacks to get worse, thinking of the possibility ICJ rules against Kenya.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The case begins on the 15th. Ruling comes at the end of march.

I will say one thing. Winners don't run from things. Kenya's days are numbered. Their elites will run from the country before the decision. Because financial ruin and Chinese colonisation will follow after they lose. They tried to take our resources as a last bet to save their ports and resources from plunder. That Chinese debt has Uhuru staying up at night.

I will say one thing. Winners don't run from things. Kenya's days are numbered. Their elites will run from the country before the decision. Because financial ruin and Chinese colonisation will follow after they lose. They tried to take our resources as a last bet to save their ports and resources from plunder. That Chinese debt has Uhuru staying up at night.
How bad is the chinese debts that urhru government got and why would they take it where they desperate

results coming out end of march? you on crack or something.
we'll be lucky if it takes less than a year.

Trending