When Imperial Germany Lost WW1 To The Allies

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
abaaay how can u be a customer of Hindhi/ballywood movies when u have these raw scarry fantasy??? Reiko is the same as u by the way.

5560.jpg
Look, I don’t have these fantasies, but some people do. Whatever pays the bills abaayo, even if it’s writing a six page one shot story set in WW2 Japan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look, I don’t have these fantasies, but some people do. Whatever pays the bills abaayo, even if it’s writing a six page one shot story set in WW2 Japan.

I see. I want to read your "fiction" rape fatansy

A_A

I see. I want to read your "fiction" rape fatansy
Things have been tough, Tumblr just banned all adult content. Some of my older works were Thanos snapped out of existence. My works will always remain a strict secret.

A_A

Babies, elderly no one was spared. They were honestly more brutal than the Nazis, somehow they changed history and made themselves the victims tho:umwhat:
The most cocky people on earth are Japanese Nationalists. I want to slap these people through my screen.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Absolutely not! I’m a good Muslimah who watches silly Bollywood movies!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reiko slept on her bed like a statuesque Cleopatra, all in white, pristine, one shoulder bare, looking like she was waiting for her married man to arrive so that they can continue their cheatations. Alas the Romeo arrived in high class posh silky shorts. Gold color, to match his taste for Gold paraphernalia. His sandals clustered in pearls of heaven, he slashed, & Shasheed away into her room like a Somali Camel herder presence noted by the slipper dragging on the ground.

"Come hither yaa akhi, i have been waiting all nite" Reiko cried as she extended her flappy, but noble mj jiggly hands to her lover Rkelly!

A_A

@Basra In order to write a respectable Non-con fic you must know the rules.
Refer to it as non-con(Non consensual sex) I'll hit on why later. Their are different types. The word non-con is used in more because of trigger warnings/
1. The twist: The story starts out as dark and grim, the actions seem every bit as rape. In the end it's actually figured out that the character were role playing. Everything was just pretend, and you sigh in relief. This is the most common trope I've seen.

2. The canon writer: This author is writing about a rape scene that happened in a actual work of fiction. For example GOT, lot's of rape scenes in that show. Perhaps the writer wants to write how the character A deals with the after effects of the crime. This is probably the option that comes with the most commitment. You have to balance not hiding the hardships of surviving rape and life after. but also keep your audience engaged.

3. The sellout: These sort of writers live in AFF, a treacherous place. They appeal to lonely derange men. Writers will write terrible and disgusting stories. These stories glorify rape, and nearly 99% of the time the victim is blamed. They're simple one shots that will destroy any faith in humanity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra In order to write a respectable Non-con fic you must know the rules.
Refer to it as non-con(Non consensual sex) I'll hit on why later. Their are different types. The word non-con is used in more because of trigger warnings/
1. The twist: The story starts out as dark and grim, the actions seem every bit as rape. In the end it's actually figured out that the character were role playing. Everything was just pretend, and you sigh in relief. This is the most common trope I've seen.

2. The canon writer: This author is writing about a rape scene that happened in a actual work of fiction. For example GOT, lot's of rape scenes in that show. Perhaps the writer wants to write how the character A deals with the after effects of the crime. This is probably the option that comes with the most commitment. You have to balance not hiding the hardships of surviving rape and life after. but also keep your audience engaged.

3. The sellout: These sort of writers live in AFF, a treacherous place. They appeal to lonely derange men. Writers will write terrible and disgusting stories. These stories glorify rape, and nearly 99% of the time the victim is blamed. They're simple one shots that will destroy any faith in humanity.

\

In depth information wallah. My head hurts now.
8267.jpg

A_A

\

In depth information wallah. My head hurts now.
8267.jpg
You need to know what your writing. Rape is a hard thing to write about, you can't mess up. Or else 400 angry women will storm your comment section.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You need to know what your writing. Rape is a hard thing to write about, you can't mess up. Or else 400 angry women will storm your comment section.

Psychologically speaking, u r not different from many women. Rape is a fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts