When I visited Somalia last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
An cousin of mine send me a bunch of pictures couple of weeks I contacted some companies and they haven’t replied back lmao

What kind of company did you call? And also what will they have done for you? I mean don’t most companies dig their gems ?

You
What kind of company did you call? And also what will they have done for you? I mean don’t most companies dig their gems ?

Well I emailed a gem stone company based in London. So I asked them if they were interested in Gem stones from Somalia. So far no response might check my junk mail again

You

Well I emailed a gem stone company based in London. So I asked them if they were interested in Gem stones from Somalia. So far no response might check my junk mail again

I know a siri lankan man and a couple reer awdal odays that go sland twice a year to collect saphires/rubies.

Thanks bro but I don’t want to smuggle. I mean if there’s some steps or requirements to do like applying for business license, paying tax and import duty I will do it legally
Send them to dubai or there are buyers and traders in somalia. What region did u find it

Tukraq

VIP
if there real and valuable, get it checked maybe take a photo and send it around, I would put it in a chain and wear it that way it isn't confiscated when flying, nobodies going to reject your necklace

You stealing somalia's prized possessions...if you were heard by the local authorities(esp puntland) you would have spent atleast 7 years behind the bar.
I know 3 persons whom were arrested for this case in puntland back in 2013 and they are still jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending