WHEN I SEE THIS I WONDER why aren’t we under the category ANIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
NO WAY?! @Emily is this true? You snake, I lost my informative rating thanks to you!
She went too fob on me. Hating on me and negative rating my comments for no apparent reason. I told her if she keep doing that she will lose her rating privilege but she kept qashin rating me for petty reasons. There is someone else who follows me around and gives dislikes me because he hates my ethnicity, one of these days he is gonna lose his rating privilege.
Oh yeah I forgot about my stalker.

I don’t know if these fkers hate me or secret admire me lol
Why am I so relevant in their lives
The internet is full of weirdos

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She went too fob on me. Hating on me and negative rating my comments for no apparent reason. I told her if she keep doing that she will lose her rating privilege but she kept qashin rating me for petty reasons. There is someone else who follows me around and gives dislikes me because he hates my ethnicity, one of these days he is gonna lose his rating privilege.
Oh yeah I forgot about my stalker.

I don’t know if these fkers hate me or secret admire me lol
Why am I so relevant in their lives
The internet is full of weirdos
Whoa man this is spicy!

@Blade1 you have a chance to defend yourself my friend!!! :)

WHO'S THE OTHER PERSON @Emily?!?!!?!?!!

AND YOU HAVE A STALKEEEEEEER?!?! WHO IS IT?!!?

This place is crazy!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Whoa man this is spicy!

@Blade1 you have a chance to defend yourself my friend!!! :)

WHO'S THE OTHER PERSON @Emily?!?!!?!?!!

AND YOU HAVE A STALKEEEEEEER?!?! WHO IS IT?!!?

This place is crazy!
How is she saying this when she was the one who used to qashin me first and unlike her I didn't qashin after someone qashin me I only qashin comments I think are qashin but she gets emotional and starts qashing your comments she didnt before when you qashin her. You'd think that for someone who eats raw meat all day that her blood pressure wouldn't go up so quick

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How is she saying this when she was the one who used to qashin me first and unlike her I didn't qashin after someone qashin me I only qashin comments I think are qashin but she gets emotional and starts qashing your comments she didnt before when you qashin her. You'd think that for someone who eats raw meat all day that her blood pressure wouldn't go up so quick

Lol are you making up shit now
You gave me multiple consecutive dislikes in just one post. Anyway you abused the function, learn how to control your emotions. Maybe try some raw meat it will calm down your blood pressure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending