WHEN I SEE THIS I WONDER why aren’t we under the category ANIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When I landed in Somalia few months ago my bags were brought from the airplane into the building manually by a malnourished young man :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

While these people have this

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hope you gave him a tip.

:ohlord::ohlord::ohlord: I suffer part of the African illness :ohlord::ohlord: frugal....I offered him a dollar and he looked at me
200w.gif

You see! When I enter African airspace I switch my mentality to the African channel and I’m suspicious of getting looted :what:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That's not a good thing walaalo. They get treated like slaves
Yh I know wallahi it shocks me how bad they allow to be treated. They have their numbers and a powerful country they can demand rights for their foreign worker like how polish did against the English

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yh I know wallahi it shocks me how bad they allow to be treated. They have their numbers and a powerful country they can demand rights for their foreign worker like how polish did against the English

I watched a documentary made by ( how ironic) Aljazeera about a poor Indian man who his parents sold everything to travel to the promise land from his village. The kid couldn’t handle the suffering after 3 months he came back to his dirt old parents in full depth. His dad said “I am old and I put all my hopes on him on this quest for us to have a better life”. I was so shook I almost cried

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I watched a documentary made by ( how ironic) Aljazeera about a poor Indian man who his parents sold everything to travel to the promise land from his village. The kid couldn’t handle the suffering after 3 months he came back to his dirt old parents in full depth. His dad said “I am old and I put all my hopes on him on this quest for us to have a better life”. I was so shook I almost cried
Wow that's so sad wallahi their government should intervene and not allow their citizens to be taken advantage of like that. Miskeen they sold everything it must have even so hard for him but Allah will punish those who take advantage of the weak when Allah tests them with power and money.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I notice this at work too. The moment I was given authority, they all kissed my ass. Really sad. They also call their managers "Boss". I just call them by their name. It's weird for me man...

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hmmm I wonder why wallahi
Honestly, I think it's just a part of their work culture. I heard from a lot of the older South Asian men that business was very hierarchical, and people were expected to fall in line for the sake of the business's stability.

However, in my mind, you gotta say some harsh truths from time to time, especially when it helps the business grow!

Also, the Brown guys who were born in the west didn't have this problem. They were normal. So I definitely think it's a cultural thing.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow that's so sad wallahi their government should intervene and not allow their citizens to be taken advantage of like that. Miskeen they sold everything it must have even so hard for him but Allah will punish those who take advantage of the weak when Allah tests them with power and money.

Here’s the Documentary;

Please don’t cry! Watch it all. Especially the last 10 minutes

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I notice this at work too. The moment I was given authority, they all kissed my ass. Really sad. They also call their managers "Boss". I just call them by their name. It's weird for me man...

Are you in the UAE?
Are you telling us you got slaves :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Honestly, I think it's just a part of their work culture. I heard from a lot of the older South Asian men that business was very hierarchical, and people were expected to fall in line for the sake of the business's stability.

However, in my mind, you gotta say some harsh truths from time to time, especially when it helps the business grow!

Also, the Brown guys who were born in the west didn't have this problem. They were normal. So I definitely think it's a cultural thing.
I wish I could rate this informative but I'm not allowed to rate :(

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Are you in the UAE?
Are you telling us you got slaves :ooh::ooh::ooh:
I'm in Toronto man. Their work culture is the same everywhere. It's just that Arabs in UAE and Saudi take full advantage of it, as oppose to Western nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.