When I said Denzel Washington looked Somali

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
And no one on this God forsaken place agreed with me abohood wasooyin. I have an eye for detail. And the way Denzel behaves and looks and smiles have reminded me of many Somali odays.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now there is even a Somali that looked remarkably like Denzel LMFAOOOO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coincidence?

I think not

CaliTedesse

VIP
pass =/= looking like one. If I saw the guy on the street AND never heard of him before, I honestly would not think Somali without doubt.
Depends on how he walks and talks and smiles and looks at you. Looks are not everything alone.

Apollo

VIP
Depends on how he walks and talks and smiles and looks at you. Looks are not everything alone.

Lol, lots of non-Somali people can be friendly to you. But honestly, I 100% would not think he was Somali if he saw him on the streets and never heard of him.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lol, lots of non-Somali people can be friendly to you. But honestly, I 100% would not think he was Somali if he saw him on the streets and never heard of him.
Honestly if I saw him outside and saw how he walked and if he walked like a Somali man I would definitely know he was Somali, Old Somali women and men of previous generation have a certain walk to them.