When I defended 🥊Abdis from an Ajnabi...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I never understood why some women were inherently repulsed by "good guys" till I was much older and actually witnessed what these "good guys" were like behind closed doors. With saqajaans, as abrasive and scummy as they are, you're atleast aware of what you're getting into lol

It's false advertising and lip service. Any guy that professes to be 'nice' or 'good' is putting on an act and has something to hide. If they truly are there is zero need to announce it to the world. You will notice it in their conduct/actions.

A few months back I had to Uber it to an appointment. The driver oddly knew I was Somali despite wearing a mask. He confided that he had many Somali friends that just so happened to be women. I think the gentleman was testing me when he blurted out of nowhere "Somali men are violent and abusive." I think he made a miscalculation as I'm not the type to feed into gender bashing. I categorically disagreed and told him that his mischaracterization was unfounded.

giphy.gif

He hilariously shot back with, "you're very attractive. That's why you have no problem with them; they must like you." 🤣

If someone is abusive, they aren't going to spare you a heavy hand just because you are attractive. Eventually, the mask will slip, and you'll find yourself black-and-blue and held captive for months, if not years, to a petty tyrant.

Collectively, Abdis don't appear to exhibit highly possessive behaviour. If that was embedded in our culture, honour killing would be a thing. Yet, it hasn't caught on.

How many times have I threatened their lives only to be met with a lukewarm response in return? Plenty. I might be the dangerous one. Maybe this is endemic of a culture where women are free to say what they want and travel unchaperoned.

During that encounter, I felt like the Twitterverse cascaded into the real world. I thought this dude was either a member or avid reader of SSpot threads. It seemed like a copy paste.

Defending my own was a matter of principle. How can anyone trust a person that openly condemns members of their ethnicity? If I'm going to vent, it won't be to the delightful ears of an ajnabi shamelessly simping and validating the experiences of a handful of embittered women. He also threw them under the bus with his accusations about them. So much for loyalty, huh. I even had to defend Halimo kind, but that story is for another time.

Cheers,

Soph
I'm new but Somalispot is already funny, glad I joined :salute:

Xoxoxo

VIP
This Arab guy at work did the same thing to me too đź’€

he asked me what my type was and I told him I go for Somali guys and if that doesn’t work out I’ll go for other Africans (diaspora). He then said this to me “ but you are too pretty to be with a Somali” I literally was perplexed and told him “lmao no, Somali guys are handsome”

I mostly talk shit about Somali people among Somalis but I would never let an Anna I talk shit about my people no matter the circumstances.

Btw Abdis are the least abusive men among Muslims/black people. It mostly has to do with the fact that most of them respect their hooyo=Respect their woman and the fact that we both are physically the same strength

he asked me what my type was and I told him I go for Somali guys and if that doesn’t work out I’ll go for other Africans (diaspora). He then said this to me “ but you are too pretty to be with a Somali” I literally was perplexed and told him “lmao no, Somali guys are handsome”

I mostly talk shit about Somali people among Somalis but I would never let an Anna I talk shit about my people no matter the circumstances.

Btw Abdis are the least abusive men among Muslims/black people. It mostly has to do with the fact that most of them respect their hooyo=Respect their woman and the fact that we both are physically the same strength
salute your shorts nicksplat GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm new but Somalispot is already funny, glad I joined :salute:
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying it so far!

I have noticed some of these ajnabis have become emboldened to insult Somali guys who are objectively taller and better looking. I think its because they know they cannot compete aesthetically so they attempt to bring them down so they can elevate themselves. Its an insecure man's tactic. He likely preys on the vulnerable and insecure that have issues with their own men. Lol @ your last statement. I only disagree there. Somali men are physically stronger. Even the thin ones are at least 30% stronger than you.

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying it so far!

I have noticed some of these ajnabis have become emboldened to insult Somali guys who are objectively taller and better looking. I think its because they know they cannot compete aesthetically so they attempt to bring them down so they can elevate themselves. Its an insecure man's tactic. He likely preys on the vulnerable and insecure that have issues with their own men. Lol @ your last statement. I only disagree there. Somali men are physically stronger. Even the thin ones are at least 30% stronger than you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exactly, it's just another strategy to get pussy. But instead of taking the self improvement route and hiting the gym, working becoming a better conversationalist etc they try and worm/friend their way into pussy. Replusive little cunts wallahi.

Me and a another mate started strategically cock-blocking him whenever we were on a night or whenever he was around women in general. Shit like "careful with this one, he's very handsy" and "hope you like unsolicited dick pics, your inbox is about to be flooded with them" etc lol. Humilation was WAY more effective at correcting his behaviour and telling him to chill.
Going to the gym won’t change your face.

I find those comments deeply disturbing, extremely naĂŻve and symptomatic of someone with internalized self-hate. Twitter attracts adult children desperate for attention and is a mouthpiece for fringe groups.
I think it’s because many Somali men don’t take care of their appearance. Women don’t like ugly men.

I find those comments deeply disturbing, extremely naĂŻve and symptomatic of someone with internalized self-hate. Twitter attracts adult children desperate for attention and is a mouthpiece for fringe groups.

To be fair those types of tweets don't blow up, plus gender wars are the norm on social media, I've seen black women refer to their men as bullet bags when they're bystanders unjustly caught up in shootings, tragic. It's just that in our case its unique since Somalis stick out and the ajanabis are invited into our gender wars, hence the entitlement they feel towards Somali women.

To be fair those types of tweets don't blow up, plus gender wars are the norm on social media, I've seen black women refer to their men as bullet bags when they're bystanders unjustly caught up in shootings, tragic. It's just that in our case its unique since Somalis stick out and the ajanabis are invited into our gender wars, hence the entitlement they feel towards Somali women.
I feel like Somali guys need to take care of their appearance.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think it’s because many Somali men don’t take care of their appearance. Women don’t like ugly men.
I don't think so. I've seen some people sporting xuux non-Somalis that make the average Abdi look like a 10. :deadmanny:
That place is toxic to the core.

I feel like Somali guys need to take care of their appearance.

Meh, Somali men are doing absolutely fine on the dating front, plenty times I've seen below average abdis pushing above their weight, even ajanabi guys have noticed and are astounded at the clout the average farah has and wonder how we're pulling baddies, it's not something that concerns us.

Only incels push this 'Chad/Tyrone only' philosophy, go out and take a walk at your local shopping centre, women are almost always better looking than their partners.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Was hij mocro?

Meh, Somali men are doing absolutely fine on the dating front, plenty times I've seen below average abdis pushing above their weight, even ajanabi guys have noticed and are astounded at the clout the average farah has and wonder how we're pulling baddies, it's not something that concerns us.

Only incels push this 'Chad/Tyrone only' philosophy, go out and take a walk at your local shopping centre, women are almost always better looking than their partners.
Bullshit. Men are better looking than their partners. In terms of looks.

Trending

Latest posts