When I defended 🥊Abdis from an Ajnabi...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ethnicity of driver?

@Abdisamad. Professionalism was sorely lacking. Most people are generally caadi but he seemed to push the envelope.
Clearly this has been working on some low self esteem women. The confidence and the audacity is what pisses me off.
What was even more odd was he sounded a bit like a scorned woman himself. Haaye he was calling Abdis F bois too. :cosbyhmm:

Should've agreed with him and trashed us. Would've made for a more interesting thread, could've been a plat too.
And tar and feather the brothers for plat. Heavens no. I've had decent numbers without stooping to that level. It feeds into the usual tropes. And I merely reported the events as they occured. No embellishments.

I bet they wouldn’t call us aggressive and abusive to our faces. The guy needed to be put in his place. Good job on defending our honor sophisticate. You’re a real one
My sentiments exactly. I could tell he was probably bullied or fearful of Abdis.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Btw that guy was a major idiot, how are you gonna shukansi a girl by putting down her own people, that's the ultimate low iq move ever :mjlol:

Sadly, it works with people that dislike their own or have an inferiority complex.

Happens in every ethnicity.

What was even more odd was he sounded a bit like a scorned woman himself. Haaye he was calling
The ironic thing is that "social conscious" men tend to be some of the most abusive and creepy boundary pushing motherfuckers out there. The number of times I've seen a pro-women guy harass, gaslight and make boarderline rapey sexual advances at women is countless.

Unsolicited dick pics, pressuring drunk girls for sex, manipulative behaviour, you name it. My friend's woke little brother was notorious for doing creepy shit whilst constantly trying to brow beat the rest of us like the disingenuous little fàggot he is.

Run for the fucking hills if you find yourself around these sorts of guys, they're wolves in sheep's clothing wallahi.

The ironic thing is that "social conscious" men tend to be some of the most abusive and creepy boundary pushing motherfuckers out there. The number of times I've seen a pro-women guy harass, gaslight and make boarderline rapey sexual advances at women is countless.

Unsolicited dick pics, pressuring drunk girls for sex, manipulative behaviour, you name it. My friend's woke little brother was notorious for doing creepy shit whilst constantly trying to brow beat the rest of us like the disingenuous little fàggot he is.

Run for the fucking hills if you find yourself around these sorts of guys, they're wolves in sheep's clothing wallahi.

Lol, those men are not really 'woke' or anti-misogynist though. It's simply another tactic they use to gain women's trust and abuse them. They're just as women-hating as those vocal redpill, but they've realised that coming across as the 'nice guy' with the progressive views makes women let their guard down.

The last part, women should run for the hills when it comes to most men that have not been heavily vetted or vouched for. These days all sorts of men are abusing women, from police men to religious leaders to lying morons who pretend to be pro-women.

@Nak-Muay-Kru

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, it's just another strategy to get pussy. But instead of taking the self improvement route and hiting the gym, working becoming a better conversationalist etc they try and worm/friend their way into pussy. Replusive little cunts wallahi.

Me and a another mate started strategically cock-blocking him whenever we were on a night or whenever he was around women in general. Shit like "careful with this one, he's very handsy" and "hope you like unsolicited dick pics, your inbox is about to be flooded with them" etc lol. Humilation was WAY more effective at correcting his behaviour and telling him to chill.

f*ck i got this one guy who is exactly like that except creepier fucker buys cigarettes to 13 to try and get in their pants, he's 17, plus he's always creeping on my female friends even the ones that got boyfriends

Ethnicity of driver?
@Sophisticate why you dodging that q?

Collectively, Abdis don't appear to exhibit highly possessive behaviour.

Maybe this is endemic of a culture where women are free to say what they want and travel unchaperoned.
I see the 'jedi mind tricks' you're trying to pull here, you xalimo's want to abuse the lack of gheerah that Somali males have collectively and wareeg around without protection and this is why some ajnabi males target Somali females to rape

congolese ****** rapist D0fPAG3X4AQ2JQ3.jpeg

congolese ****** rapist ****** D0fPAGrXgAYKaT7.jpeg

And even other Muslim ethnicities take advantage like Pakis and Ayrabs who tell layman/unemployed/uneducated/poor/ex-con reverts to go after Somali girls.

Last edited:
Yeah and it’s annoying because Somali girls are so stubborn/naive

I see the 'jedi mind tricks' you're trying to pull here, you xalimo's want to abuse the lack of gheerah that Somali males have collectively and wareeg around without protection and this is why some ajnabi males target Somali females to rape

View attachment 204789

View attachment 204790

And even other Muslim ethnicities take advantage like Pakis and Ayrabs who tell layman/unemployed/poor/ex-con reverts to go after Somali girls.
its so annoying that Somali girls are stubborn/naive/dumb when their dads/male family members tell them to not talk or get married to those types they will be the loudest to scream racism when it’s natural protection that all other races of men practice (not madhow men tho n u can see how well their communities are doing). Then when they’re abused they wanna come back him crying n basically ruined the rest of their lives/can’t have stable relationships anymore creating a vicious cycle of trauma in the community.

View attachment 204789

View attachment 204790

And even other Muslim ethnicities take advantage like Pakis and Ayrabs who tell layman/unemployed/uneducated/poor/ex-con reverts to go after Somali girls.
Yeah and it’s annoying because Somali girls are so stubborn/naive

its so annoying that Somali girls are stubborn/naive/dumb when their dads/male family members tell them to not talk or get married to those types they will be the loudest to scream racism when it’s natural protection that all other races of men practice (not madhow men tho n u can see how well their communities are doing). Then when they’re abused they wanna come back him crying n basically ruined the rest of their lives/can’t have stable relationships anymore creating a vicious cycle of trauma in the community.
Very true. A lot of madow people fetishise somali or 'east African' women. Their self hatred is a big danger to somali women worldwide. How sad of a story is it that this man raped these women in front of their kids. Not only is the mother traumatised for the rest of her life but so are the kids. These women need to wake up to the dangers around them.

Mozart

You need people like me
Very true. A lot of madow people fetishise somali or 'east African' women. Their self hatred is a big danger to somali women worldwide. How sad of a story is it that this man raped these women in front of their kids. Not only is the mother traumatised for the rest of her life but so are the kids. These women need to wake up to the dangers around them.
No they don’t. It’s like when people moan about a ‘yellow fetish’ white men have for Asian women. In both cases, these women fetishise the men.

GemState

36/21
VIP
No they don’t. It’s like when people moan about a ‘yellow fetish’ white men have for Asian women. In both cases, these women fetishise the men.
Lol these guys think somali girls are being tricked by ajnabis into going for them, takes 2 to tango and these girls aren't children

Lol these guys think somali girls are being tricked by ajnabis into going for them, takes 2 to tango and these girls aren't children
I'm not unaware of that but its super unbalanced. There is far more madows into them than its the other way around. I mean just look at that serial rapist story. It came out of the UK where 60% of black men marry out of their race.

The only reason these women go for them is because of the pedestal they are put on. A woman that would be average and overlooked in our community is held in high regard in theirs.

If i had to take a guess the man that was harrasing @Sophisticate probably black, but I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

View attachment 204789

View attachment 204790

Are you on something? Jedi mind tricks or maybe its a simple socio-cultural observation. Some of you odd/deluded ones would much rather we vouch for a doqon trying to condemn our people. I don't make much of distinction between individuals trying to take shots at Somali men or women. FYI he did both. He threw his Somali female friends under the bus through backbiting them and inquired if I knew them. He also insulted Somali men. At the end of the day it's an attack on Somalis. As for ethnicity it was a non-madow. Also, keep holding steadfast to your general mistrust of Somali women as a (whole). It's very easy to see. You don't know me so don't purport to know my intentions.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I think that breed is using being 'socially conscious' as a veil to be creepy/debauched. A shaytaan wouldn't out right tell you he is one he would go to great lengths to prove he's a 'good guy' in an effort to gain your trust. Then he would eventually turn on you.

I think that breed is using being 'socially conscious' as a veil to be creepy/debauched. A shaytaan wouldn't out right tell you he is one he would go to great lengths to prove he's a 'good guy' in an effort to gain your trust. Then he would eventually turn on you.
I never understood why some women were inherently repulsed by "good guys" till I was much older and actually witnessed what these "good guys" were like behind closed doors. With saqajaans, as abrasive and scummy as they are, you're atleast aware of what you're getting into lol

Trending