When Ethiopia collapses, this is how Somali Galbeed will be partitioned by the Clans.

:lawd: Cant wait to stake my claim in my occupied lands in Ethiopia.

1636051754799.png

Your dreaming. You have literally stolen on map half of puntland and dds

my reer Abti the cagdheers will karbash your ass like they did in 2016 and they will teach you a lesson round two

and puntland will send you back to the subjugation of sultan keenadid my hero did 100 years ago.

be careful warya.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
keeping dreaming brother, you stank ass ain’t getting a peace of werder

Not only did y’all never help us, y’all actively work against us and work with xabashi.

First it was Ethiopia ha burbuurto
But we should add Somalia ha burbuurto too

Only want our land, fckin basaas imma put basbaas up your ass before you touch us
:pacspit:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sounds great on paper but it's unfair to keep Somaliland borders intact as a former colonial region and not give the Ogaden region the same priviledge. Large scale Federalisation can be considered when we have all 5 partitioned Somali territories united.

reer

VIP
Sounds great on paper but it's unfair to keep Somaliland borders intact as a former colonial region and not give the Ogaden region the same priviledge. Large scale Federalisation can be considered when we have all 5 partitioned Somali territories united.
nigga what you talking about. somalis are waiting for a new xabashi midget. :meleshame:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
nigga what you talking about. somalis are waiting for a new xabashi midget. :meleshame:

One can dream lol, it is good most Somalis are talking about this despite a long civil war, everyone wants to see Ethiopia fail but the Somali region has been incapacitated so a leader can't emerge to unite the region.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who are we kidding this nigga gonna be freed and crush Somalis again. TPLF dont play

FAAA89AF-6E51-45DC-A8FE-BA7131DFE058.jpeg

reer

VIP
One can dream lol, it is good most Somalis are talking about this despite a long civil war, everyone wants to see Ethiopia fail but the Somali region has been incapacitated so a leader can't emerge to unite the region.
Who are we kidding this nigga gonna be freed and crush Somalis again. TPLF dont play

View attachment 205947
amhara are more hateful and arrogant but weaker than tigrays. but they werent as strong or smart as tplf. tplf are gonna start a new campaign of terror.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
amhara are more hateful and arrogant but weaker than tigrays. but they werent as strong or smart as tplf. tplf are gonna start a new campaign of terror.
Melees Zenawi trained and worked in Mogadishu for a decade. TPLF know the intricacies of Somali tribal divisions and exploit them efficiently. Hell they even got down to subclan level and pit OG subclans against each other. They are machievellins of the highest order and their return will be the big thorn on the side of Farmajao. He needs to change to anti Ethiopin rhetoric again.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Has anyone noticed Hawiyes want land taken from PL, KG, Ogadenia etc but cant unite HS and GM?

Do Hawiyes hate building states with Hawiyes the way everyone else does :cosbyhmm:

Jungle

VIP
:lawd: Cant wait to stake my claim in my occupied lands in Ethiopia.

View attachment 205936
Shabelle region being godey, mustaxiil, added to Hirshabelle would be ideal :banderas:

Has anyone noticed Hawiyes want land taken from PL, KG, Ogadenia etc but cant unite HS and GM?

Do Hawiyes hate building states with Hawiyes the way everyone else does
hs and gm are full hawiye states and because of that hawiye are marginalised in the other federal states they inhabit such kgs and jubbaland. Dont worry after LS we coming to Turdho.