When does the Gender-War end?

Antagonizing your brothers/sisters for a bit of banter and the occasional tongue-in-cheek shitpost is fine, but some of the users on here, social media in general, have taken that shit to heart.

The amount of vitriol and malice in some of those comments is insane. Ceeb walllahi, ceeb.

When does it end? Because if it doesn't, you can count on our birth-rates taking a nose dive at an exponentially higher rate than even those cucked cadaans.

Come back to the negotiation table walaloyaal, let's broker a peace.

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 18.38.46.png

Antagonizing your brothers/sisters for a bit of banter and the occasional tongue-in-cheek shitpost is fine, but some of the users on here, social media in general, have taken that shit to heart.

The amount of vitriol and malice in some of those comments is insane. Ceeb walllahi, ceeb.

When does it end? Because if it doesn't, you can count on our birth-rates taking a nose dive at an exponentially higher rate than even those cucked cadaans.

View attachment 176863
Why do Somalis think having loads of kids is an achievement. :snoop:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I think it won't end just will get worse although I want it to end. Somali western men and women will just become further apart as I can see it. Inshallah it ends but I just I can see it ending.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
This has been going on since our parents set foot on foreign soil. It won't stop until we climb the economic ladder or until we fade into obscurity like some other ethnic groups. Our black counterparts still haven't resolved their issues, and theirs is one dimensional and less complicated.

It's a symptom of a much larger issue.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Come back to the negotiation table walaloyaal, let's broker a peace.

View attachment 176863
You'll find this same post by 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and today by 2021 users.

2050 in a future Somali forum by young adults not born yet

The post title will say

"When does the Gender-War end?"
:jcoleno:

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Probably never, people will see this thread, probably agree, then go back to making 20+ page gender war threads tomorrow.

But seriously people need to learn not to take the bait on this site, whether it's some guy insulting women, or a girl being a rabid feminist. The best course of action is to not engage with these threads.

This has been going on since our parents set foot on foreign soil. It won't stop until we climb the economic ladder or until we fade into obscurity like some other ethnic groups. Our black counterparts still haven't resolved their issues, and theirs is one dimensional and less complicated.

It's a symptom of a much larger issue.
I don't know sxb, cadaans, indoyars and yaduhis are at the top of the socioeconomic food-chain and they're the most ravenous when it comes to the man/woman bashing gender war bollocks.

Trending