When do you think somalia will become a safe and prosperous nation?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1588102768033.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'd say it'd take about a half a gen or one generation. The war cut too deep and people are only beginning to reconcile.

Jungle

VIP
Safe or not im definetly goin xamar permanently at some point in my life. Ive got alot of family that left young and old all with young wives livin their best life :banderas:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't think we will ever witness it in our lifetime. However, I am optimstic some miracle will happen and we get a great leader who possess the qualities of Lee Kuan Yew, Ubaid bin Saeed and Paul Kagame to make Somalia safe and prosperous.

Macalin M

Out here
B000ondheere one plot there im lookin to live at insha allah but my pops and family got property all over both medino degmos, hodan, ****dheere and kaaraan. I aint stayin for nothin :lawd:
I got home in Yaaqshiid but I wouldn’t mind a tad bit closer to the beach. Let’s see, my dad will buy another home soon since he sold the other.

I don't know about the south, but the bigger cities in the north seems to be safe. Hargeisa seemed pretty peaceful when I was there the last time and I expect that most of the big cities in Somaliland and Puntland(Garowe,Berbera, Boroma Bosaso, Las Canod?) to be similar.

We arent going to become prosperous any time soon but I can see significant developments happening in the near future, especially in some regions, if things are done right. However, I don't see any significant progress occurring unless alshabab is permanently eliminated from the horn.