When did Xalimo's get a reputation for having large derriers?

I've heard waaaay to many people from different nationalities weirdly comment about how Somali women have the biggest buts in the horn of Africa.
When did we get this reputation and how?

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
Nah not true sxb. From what I've seen xalimos have amazing and gorgeous faces but there bodies ain't really special in any way.
giphy.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
"She had dumps like a truck truck truck,
Thighs like what what what".
- Abu Sisqo Tyrone to a Sspoter Halimo

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I've heard waaaay to many people from different nationalities weirdly comment about how Somali women have the biggest buts in the horn of Africa.
Its because of the food they eat. If you eat biris and basto 24/7 you will get fat on the right places

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
bc of the tight skirt you guys wear, how do Somali parent think, do they really think a tight skirt is more halal then pants, am sitting at class right now and Somali girl right now is wear the exact same tight skirt am talking about mad.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
bc of the tight skirt you guys wear, how do Somali parent think, do they really think a tight skirt is more halal then pants, am sitting at class right now and Somali girl right now is wear the exact same tight skirt am talking about mad.
Does she look good?:comeon:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Does she look good?:comeon:
i can confirm it right now she has bunda,
she's dark with a caucasian feature, she's very beautiful ngl but I think she into cadaan bc she follows around one Persian nigga and am kinda jealous wallahi, I can't lie he's stylish and has a beard at the age of 16 MAD :damn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
i can confirm it right now she has bunda,
she's dark with caucasian feature, she's very beautiful not ngl but I think she into cadaan bc she follows around one Persian nigga and am kinda jealous wallahi, I can't lie he's stylish and has a beard at the age of 16 MAD :damn:
Tell her that persian nigga is not interested in duxol women. A little shade is good sometimes :sass1:

Trending

Latest posts