When did the bad teeeth epidemic start in Somalia?

you don’t really see it in older pictures so I assume it isn’t a phenotype thing. Probably a malnutrition or is it a environmental thing ? ( product of all the toxic waste dumped on the coast)

Bohol

VIP
It is not just back home. I would say western Somalis don't have perfect teeth either.

img_1761-jpg.11224

It is not just back home. I would say western Somalis don't have perfect teeth either.

img_1761-jpg.11224
I mean no group of people all have perfect teeth but it’s in higher numbers in people back home and recent fobs who grew up there. It’s so bad that they can’t even close there mouths. In pictures with a larger crowd you see teeth, and they aren’t smiling either, the teeth are just *out there

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I thought the only Somali who had bad teeth was Barkad? Or I’m just surrounded by people who with good teeth lol

Bohol

VIP
I mean no group of people all have perfect teeth but it’s in higher numbers in people back home and recent fobs who grew up there. It’s so bad that they can’t even close there mouths. In pictures with a larger crowd you see teeth, and they aren’t smiling either, the teeth are just *out there

Somalis regardless backhome or in the west have deformed teeth. It is genetics.

I know what you mean this type of teeth is common among Somalis (bugs bunny teeth).

5708cbc71e00008700706974.jpeg

Somalis regardless backhome or in the west have deformed teeth. It is genetics.

I know what you mean this type of teeth is common among Somalis (bugs bunny teeth).

5708cbc71e00008700706974.jpeg

so you gonna show us white lady with fucked up teeth to prove somalis have bad teeth you so smart

Apollo

VIP
@Bohol

:lol: Yeah, some Somalis have fcked up teeth regardless where they live, but the difference between the West and Somalia is that Western Somalis don't have those fluorosis stains, khat stains, or missing teeth in young people.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

:lol: Yeah, some Somalis have fcked up teeth regardless where they live, but the difference between the West and Somalia is that Western Somalis don't have those fluorosis stains, khat stains, or missing teeth in young people.

Yep that is what I am saying. Bugs bunny teeth follows Somalis everywhere regardless where they live :lol: . Fluorosis stains and missing teeth is easy to fix in the west but getting rid of bugs bunny teeth takes ages.

My friend would make jokes about women saying "They have been sucking too much GUS and that's what fucked up their teeth "

source.gif

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Back in my younger days, I always hear many Somalis call each other names and have animal nicknames because of their buck tooth, same with the forehead.

It’s cringy and sad. Don’t call each other like that in front of non-Somalis because it’s embarassing.