When did mental illness become an aesthetic?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
lol since 2 years ago. Having "childhood trauma", depression, anxiety and a bunch of other stuff is seen as a gen z aesthetic lol.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
On one hand, it's a good thing mental health issues are being normalized instead of being brushed under the table or shunned. On the other hand, it seems as nearly everyone you encounter online nowadays is "depressed", "suffering from childhood trauma", and or "anxiety issues".

From what I've noticed these problems are caused mostly by childhood bullying/school stress. Reads as Gen X has raised a generation of wussies tbh. Imagine if subhanallah, a parent, relative, or close friend of one of these Gen Z individuals suddenly passed away? They'd probably commit suicide.

My word of advice is to take vitamin D and Omega 3 supplements, they drastically change your mood and overall pretty healthy for you, especially during this qashin pandemic.

Last edited:
On one hand, it's a good thing mental health issues are being normalized instead of brush under the table or shunned. On the other hand, it seems as nearly everyone you encounter online nowadays is "depressed", "suffering from childhood trauma", and or "anxiety issues".

From what I've noticed these problems are caused mostly by childhood bullying/school stress. Reads as Gen X has raised a generation of wussies tbh. Imagine if subhanallah, a parent, relative, or close friend of one of these Gen Z individuals suddenly passed away? They'd probably commit suicide.

My word of advice is to take vitamin D and Omega 3 supplements, they drastically change your mood and overall pretty healthy for you, especially during this qashin pandemic.
Is this really @Timo Madow and proud talking? :ohdamn:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i’m pretty sure when this song came out people threw away any mental illnesses to not be compared to this ass song

Trending

Latest posts