when did bantus start to look somali?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
so i went to the gym earlier and i saw this somali woman. she hit it off with my mom and they became fast friends loool (somali women are so talkative). anyways i kept glancing at the woman while pretending to look on my phone. she had that small curvy nose but her nostrils weren't big. She just looked bantu you know? So after we left im like "hooyo is she bantu?" and my moms like "yes now shut up" :kendrickcry:

i would have never guessed shes full bantu :deadmanny: :mindblown::ohhh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so i went to the gym earlier and i saw this somali woman. she hit it off with my mom and they became fast friends loool (somali women are so talkative). anyways i kept glancing at the woman while pretending to look on my phone. she had that small curvy nose but her nostrils weren't big. She just looked bantu you know? So after we left im like "hooyo is she bantu?" and my moms like "yes now shut up" :kendrickcry:

i would have never guessed shes full bantu :deadmanny: :mindblown::ohhh:
I’ve never seen a Somali Bantu in my life I don’t think they live in mn

Are you referring to Somali Bantus or just Bantus in general. Because there are different kinds of Bantu people. Although most of them have the same phenotype you can find outliers.

Or maybe rhinoplasty.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Are you referring to Somali Bantus or just Bantus in general. Because there are different kinds of Bantu people. Although most of them have the same phenotype you can find outliers.

Or maybe rhinoplasty.
i thought somali bantus looked like this
1604108230640.png

but she looked like this
1604108351050.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I heard some clans in rahanweyn are Somali bantus, or mixed with them. Also reer xamar mixes with bantus too. So i guess the mixing of ethnic somalis and banadiris made them look less bantu.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have many somali madowweyne friends, we go way back , some are tall and look like north Sudanese I'm not talking about the darfurians lol
Some look like an admixture between cushites and bantus and resemble the Tutsi
Some look like Kenyans especially Kikuyus but nothing like and nowhere near South African Bantus.
They have very soft facial features in comparison to the rest of Sub Saharan Bantus.
They aren't immune neither , they're prone to xenophobic attacks for looking very Somali/ East African/ Horner
I have lost many colleagues and close friends who are madow weyne.
They are only very bantu around Somalis.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I heard some clans in rahanweyn are Somali bantus, or mixed with them. Also reer xamar mixes with bantus too. So i guess the mixing of ethnic somalis and banadiris made them look less bantu.
Well that's the reason so many REER xamar girls marry black Carribean in Toronto and in Minnesota and Ohio every xamar girl I knew growing up in the states is married and then divorced by a meadow black American mix SOMALIs usually come from xamar mixture San Diego where that degenerate Ramla live lives so many xamar chicks date mexicans and madow their tribe is very open to mix marriages I'm not saying it's bad thing but I'm not saying it's a good thing either but most SOMALIS I know don't even consider reer xamar to be pure Somali but they are the most patriotic

But the funny thing most Somali dudes drool over the CAD cad light skin xamar girls ahhhhh it's a catch 22

Trending