When can we expect somalia to start exporting gas

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Eventually. I’m more worried if they’ll put it to good use or be corrupt and not let the money go into the community.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
10 years unless we have a partner like UAE that invests quickly in it and ignores the security and legal risks

5 to 10 years, Especially if we get a Country like Russia to help us, look at what they did for Iran.

Erythrean

5 to 10 years, Especially if we get a Country like Russia to help us, look at what they did for Iran.

That’s impressive

The only feasible partner that Somalia can partner with & will not be xaasid to us to develop our oil industry are 1. Russia they'll even ignore our security issues or bomb the terrorists until they don't exist anymore.
2 China because of their hunger for more energy and to bypass the US dollar.
3 India the more they develop their industrial capacity the more oil they'll need and they'll need a lot of oil/gas to run their industries, they'll also ignore our security issues.

Erythrean

The only feasible partner that Somalia can partner with & will not be xaasid to us to develop our oil industry are 1. Russia they'll even ignore our security issues or bomb the terrorists until they don't exist anymore.
2 China because of their hunger for more energy and to bypass the US dollar.
3 India the more they develop their industrial capacity the more oil they'll need and they'll need a lot of oil/gas to run their industries, they'll also ignore our security issues.
I don’t know about China. But India is especially desperate for such things.

I do hope they finalise the constitution first, as well as implement relevant legislation, so as to not end up like Nigeria when they first started drilling for oil. Laws must be put in place, otherwise corruption will take fold.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

USA is doing everything they can for us to not go to russia or china,i heard they are bringing mini power grids but they dont help out to the same extent russia or china could they are throwing us crumbs ,Russia would throw us a loaf

Djokovic

Somali Arab
1846902C-66D8-4457-BF93-C0E438D2FB7F.png

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Russia would be our number one ally because currently they are looking for somebody to project power for them in Sub-Saharan Africa. They have China and Iran as well as India in Asia. South Africa in their neighborhood. Our location on the map helps as well. Also it's a known fact Russia is strengthening relations with African countries. (What I would pay to see live video of Wagner hunting down AS top brass.) Also because unlike the west they are trying to overthrow today's uni-polar order and establish a multi-polar one. Undermining the West's influence in SSA would be one way to start with the continent.

Last edited: