when ajnabis join this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i just noticed how some users here switch up when an ajnabi decides to join this site :lolbron:

before they join

bXGeW_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

tenor.gif

when they join

giphy.gif

4gMZsn.gif

file.jpg

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:siilaanyolaugh: I reserve my opinions about ajnabis to myself. There are too many compromised Somalis out here. They will rat you out to the next man (for being non-PC). I keep my prejudice talk confined to my coffee table. :siilaanyosmile:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
:siilaanyolaugh: I reserve my opinions about ajnabis to myself. There are too many compromised Somalis out here. They will rat you out to the next man (for being non-PC). I keep my prejudice talk confined to my coffee table. :siilaanyosmile:
how it should be:salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Am I the only one that doesn't notice ajnabis presence?

There are few members I interact with on here maybe that's why I never notice who's new and who's ajnabi.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

There are few members I interact with on here maybe that's why I never notice who's new and who's ajnabi.
I only notice the ones that make it clear either from the get go or later on. I don't mind them as long as they aren't talking shit against Somalis, though a considerable number of them do

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye

theres been a couple on the introduction section that went mia after a few posts

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I only notice the ones that make it clear either from the get go or later on. I don't mind them as long as they aren't talking shit against Somalis, though a considerable number of them do
The only one I've suspected to be ajnabi was @Amira with all of her or his Ethiopian topics.

And @Grant ofcourse but he's an old timer from somnet.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
they save their shit talk for lipstick alley where they "spill the tea on these samalians"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending