When a xalimo tells me to lower your gaze

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Please refrain from posting this 'rebel media' jew puppet here. For context rebel media is owned by a guy called ezra levant.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
We know but I posted this as a meme

Fair enough, but better to have a jew disclaimer at the bottom of the post or something.
Jewish media control

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Women: Lower your gaze

Us men:

What u mean lower your gaze?

I look up i see breasts, i look down i see tight ass leggins or yoga pants so tight a cheek about to pop out any minute.

Walaahi it's torture in the west. Honestly at this rate the best compliment a girl can get is "i want to marry you, take me to abo". Anything else and you get what you deserve. I won't respect you if you can't respect yourself.

:snoop:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Xalimos aren't blessed in the naaso department.
Most african girls aren't tbh on average. Cadaans are blessed with naaso, but the lord gave black women and african women big futos to even it out and if they have a nice face then that's a plus on both.

Only latinas have both.

:mjlaugh:

Most african girls aren't tbh on average. Cadaans are blessed with naaso, but the lord gave black women and african women big futos to even it out and if they have a nice face then that's a plus on both.

Only latinas have both.

Because they're mixed but ass is better so it's not really fair.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

Only latinas have both.

not at all. Latinas on average are less curvier than Mediterranean women cause their ameridian components only degrade their looks. amerindians are built like fridges. southern America especially Brazil and Columbia have a lot of plastic models and they do the most liposuction and butt lift surgery than any other countries per capita
On average there's no master race that produces women blessed with upper and lower body but you can hand select the best xalimos that fits your taste. Just requires extra work.

not at all. Latinas on average are less curvier than Mediterranean women cause their ameridian components only degrade their looks. amerindians are built like fridges. southern America especially Brazil and Columbia have a lot of plastic models and they do the most liposuction and butt lift surgery than any other countries per capita
On average there's no master race that produces women blessed with upper and lower body but you can hand select the best xalimos that fits your taste. Just requires extra work.
Bro I don't think Somali women are the best either. Probably Meditteranean or mixed-race.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I do like small perky breasts. I just don't like the saggy ones. Xalimos with small perky naaso and thicker lower body are sexy in my book.

Trending