When A Somali Man Dates/Marries A Ajanabi Us Somali Girls Don't Care But...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
To establish a time line, you became 22 years
old according to yourself early this year.

In the summer 2014 you'd be 18 years old. So you finished high school at 19, did a three year bachelor on law, turned 4 years younger and did conscription? lol yeah right

And conscription isn't mandatory for women in Denmark. View attachment 15000

Pure bullshit.

So after turning 4 years younger, you worked one year at the Department of Justice at a section called Kammeradadvokaten.

The thing is that Kammeradadvokaten is a private firm headed by the Danish Attorney General. They have a contract through the Ministry of Finance to do Attorney General stuff for the Central administration. They're not a part of the Justice Department in Denmark and they don't do criminal cases like rape, which is double strange as you claimed that you dealt with a lot of rape cases involving Somali men there. And of course I've already showed you the actual statistics but you've held your claim about "mass Somali male rapists"

So back to your time line, you're 21 when your done with your 1 year employment at Kammeradadvokaten, aswell as you having a bachelor in Law and a 4 month conscription under your belt.

To become advokatfuldmæktig you have to have finished your masters in Law, and in Denmark that takes 5 years min (3 of which is your bachelor).
So you're saying after your one year employment you suddenly got a masters:ivers:

And after you obtaining your masters somehow you've also got an employment at the Haag straight after for a couple of months according to you.

So
18 (actually 19 bc of you being born early in the year, but semantics) - Finished high school
21 - bachelor done
22 - 4 month voluntary conscription (in 2014)
22 - One year employment at a private firm that you claimed was a part of the Justice Department
22 - Finished your 2 year masters
22 - Became Jurist and got taken under the wing by a lawyer from Kammeradadvokaten
22 - Applied for the Haag and got a "job"
22 - current age

Sheegato:farole:

And you're also a fob which is evident by your poor Danish and you recently becoming a citizen. La meg gjette, du kom fra den anerkjente flyktningsleiren Øst-Afrika?:ayaanswag:

Summary : lol yh right

Nigga what the actual f*ck :drakelaugh:

You're killing me with all this research :dead:

There are several countries that ban obtaining citizenship through a female citizen marrying out. In the past it was even more common. For a long time royal families only used the male line. Clearly, for humans the male side of the family is considered more important.

Oh I wasn't disputing that. In the past greater importance was placed on male lineage to ensure the offspring was his. Currently it's a bit redundant tbh what with DNA tests and everything

I thought you were trying to link it to some innate biological instinct lol

Lol this is so true wallahi whenever i see skinny abdis eating up beckys i just let them wallahi but soon as they see me with a fine ass black guy issa problem and they are staring me down & talking shit

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Lol this is so true wallahi whenever i see skinny abdis eating up beckys i just let them wallahi but soon as they see me with a fine ass black guy issa problem and they are staring me down & talking shit
"They see me with a fine ass black guy" nice try Safiya. Nice try :mjlol:

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
Let get's some basic facts right:

I went right from highschool to law-school at 18, not 19. I was strongly encouraged from my family and knew that I wanted law from a young age.

I did my subscription for four months after I finished the bachelor, as I first became a danish citizen at age 20 and was in university and therefore not eligble for the conscription. I did it from the summer 2014 and took winter start.

I came to the Justice department after being recommended by the Ministry of integration, where I worked on immigration as a legal aid, which was the self-chosen subject I had made in my bachelor. There is 11 main law courses and the possibility for 2 self-chosen ones, mine was immigration and criminal law.

I worked on the Justice Department under a section called Kammeradvokaten, which deals with criminal law which is my ekspertise from January 1th of July 2015 to 1th of july 2016. I was taken in as a fuldmægtig, as I've finished all my main law course such as:

Constitutional law
Tax law
Family law
Contract law
EU law
International law (Folkeret)
Criminal law (Basic level, I upgraded to expanded (Udvidet kriminalitets lov)
Credit law
Company law
Administration of Justice and Philosophy of justice
Forvaltingsret

All passed with 12 expect for credit law, which was a 10.

I later applied for the Haag criminal justice court and after having worked there, I'm moving back to continue my fuldmægtig stilling to become a lawyer within a legal clinic.

The reason I'm on Somalispot is that I've learned how to manage my time effectively. My work is usually form 9-16 with breaks, so I have left over time to chat. My other work is 10-18, but that is only 2-3 times a month. I can find time to educate you! :umad:

Wa Naaya, you need some sort of hobby. You got exposed. You are so into your lies that you believe them. Come back to reality and stop wasting your time on SomaliSpot.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

Why are you Xalimos always sneak dissing Amy?

In the summer 2014 you'd be 18 years old. So you finished high school at 19, did a three year bachelor on law, turned 4 years younger and did conscription? lol yeah right

Pure bullshit.

So after turning 4 years younger, you worked one year at the Department of Justice at a section called Kammeradadvokaten.

The thing is that Kammeradadvokaten is a private firm headed by the Danish Attorney General. They have a contract through the Ministry of Finance to do Attorney General stuff for the Central administration. They're not a part of the Justice Department in Denmark and they don't do criminal cases like rape, which is double strange as you claimed that you dealt with a lot of rape cases involving Somali men there. And of course I've already showed you the actual statistics but you've held your claim about "mass Somali male rapists"

So back to your time line, you're 22 when your done with your 1 year employment at Kammeradadvokaten, aswell as you having a bachelor in Law and a 4 month conscription under your belt.

To become advokatfuldmæktig you have to have finished your masters in Law, and in Denmark that takes 5 years min (3 of which is your bachelor).
So you're saying after your one year employment you suddenly got a masters:ivers:

And after you obtaining your masters somehow you've also got an employment at the Haag straight after for a couple of months according to you.

So
18 (actually 19 bc of you being born early in the year, but semantics) - Finished high school
21 - bachelor done
22 - One year employment at a private firm that you claimed was a part of the Justice Department (it's not)
22 - Became Jurist and got taken under the wing by a lawyer from Kammeradadvokaten
22 - Applied for the Haag/International Court of Justice and got a "job"
22 - current age

Sheegato:farole: And I'm being generous on the time line

:deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:
giphy.gif

Destruction .

Merca

Inactive.
My non-Somali friend said once that Somali men were handsome and my other Somali friend told her that she could have them :siilaanyosmile:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

Pure bullshit.

So back to your time line, you're 22 when your done with your 1 year employment at Kammeradadvokaten, aswell as you having a bachelor in Law and a 4 month conscription under your belt.

So
21 - bachelor done
22 - One year employment at a private firm that you claimed was a part of the Justice Department (it's not)
22 - Applied for the Haag/International Court of Justice and got a "job"
22 - current age

Sheegato:farole: And I'm being generous on the time line

Damn

When it is the other way around Somali men lose their mind.

I never see Mo Farah being bashed.

It's basic evolutionary behaviour. Races exist due to men. The only somali culture was highly nationalistic and fierce when it comes to culture. It's a way to prevent their race from being diluted. And when you consider the population of somalis around the world hell even jews outnumber us

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's basic evolutionary behaviour. Races exist due to men. The only somali culture was highly nationalistic and fierce when it comes to culture. It's a way to prevent their race from being diluted. And when you consider the population of somalis around the world hell even jews outnumber us

So we're primitive fucks incapable of rational thought then?

Wish some of y'all would hush with the biological reasoning for why we act a fool online. It only makes shit worse.

The only answer is both genders have clear issues with interracial relationships however much they lie to themselves.

So we're primitive fucks incapable of rational thought then?

Wish some of y'all would hush with the biological reasoning for why we act a fool online. It only makes shit worse.

The only answer is both genders have clear issues with interracial relationships however much they lie to themselves.

Way to totally misunderstand the point. Then again you would need to study science and sociology to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending