When a rapper goes broke

Keo

VIP
He didn’t carjack the vehicle. He was just riding in a stolen whip with some other people and the owners tracked them down with a GPS attached to the car.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
DAMN! Lil reese the grim reaper leaaking and semi unconscious? Unbelievable!!!!!

Reports saying guys been shot but it look like someone beat tf out him

Some of these rappers are so low IQ man. When you become a successful rapper first thing you do is leave the hood and never return. Also, you need to boost your security just in case. Then you find new rich friends to hang out with. Finally, you put a good amount of the money you made from rapping into the stock market and real estate.

Some of these rappers are so low IQ man. When you become a successful rapper first thing you do is leave the hood and never return. Also, you need to boost your security just in case. Then you find new rich friends to hang out with. Finally, you put a good amount of the money you made from rapping into the stock market and real estate.
lmao reese a true gangbanger. he kills niggas man he enjoys dis life i bet

Why do people call him the grim reaper, yet have seen him do nothing. He’s always on the losing end of things. Shit himself, bleeding in the streets, begging for a crumb in Rubi Rose DM, mocked by rat 69. The last time we saw him get active he beat a woman up :damedamn:
:russ: sis nigga kills niggas. he killed the niggas who jumped him when he shitted himself. i bet he killed jojo too . he killed tray i think after he dissed him :drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
His friends are even worst Lil Reese blew up with Lil Durk and Chief Keef only to be left broke and starving while they are multi millionaires. They shoulda airlifted this poor chap out the hood if hes so broke he gotta steal whips! SHAMEFUL.

His friends are even worst Lil Reese blew up with Lil Durk and Chief Keef only to be left broke and starving while they are multi millionaires. They shoulda airlifted this poor chap out the hood if hes so broke he gotta steal whips! SHAMEFUL.
:childplease:Nigga WHAT! Keef can't go back to chiraq cus of his warrants and durk a goofy. reese still makes cash but he a gangbanger first

Trending

Latest posts