When a leftist xalimo doesn’t understand she is the west Courtesy of cadaans

Gambar

VIP
Yeah cause jamming the Ogaden in Ethiopia and the NFD into Kenya was the British man's way of helping us.

I understand holding people accountable but you guys are just blind to whatever an ajnabi does and then berate Somalis instead. @Halimak isn't wrong at all.
Somalis bombed each other to smithereens, expelled citizens from their homes, looted, stole food rations and effectively started a man made famine and destroyed their own country.

The biggest sign of colonialism is speaking the language. How many regular Somalis speak Italian and English?

The cadaan can't do shit if your people are not easy to use/manipulate with.. So yeah we should blame ourselves no matter what.
Theres literally not a ethnicity or race that isn’t untouchable buy caadans. Idk where this delusion that ignoring your problems will help solve them?
:wtfdis:
White people aren’t like vampires. They can only kill you when you invite them formally into your home. Sorry but fkd ain’t gonna help you here.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalis bombed each other to smithereens, expelled citizens from their homes, looted, stole food rations and effectively started a man made famine and destroyed their own country.

The biggest sign of colonialism is speaking the language. How many regular Somalis speak Italian and English?
Yeah I'm pretty sure the biggest sign of colonialism is our borders which definitely don't line up with Somali territories. A part of my family aren't even from Somalia on the map because of it.
The cadaan can't do shit if your people are not easy to use/manipulate with.. So yeah we should blame ourselves no matter what.
It happened to pretty much every ethnic group all over the world. Everyone from the Han Chinese to the Amerindians got fucked over and guess who got the blame or is everyone just to easy to manipulate?

Gambar

VIP
Yeah I'm pretty sure the biggest sign of colonialism is our borders which definitely don't line up with Somali territories. A part of my family aren't even from Somalia on the map because of it.

It happened to pretty much every ethnic group all over the world. Everyone from the Han Chinese to the Amerindians got fucked over and guess who got the blame or is everyone just to easy to manipulate?
How did being colonized make you or your family end up in the West?

I believe the day we stop blaming others for our f*ck ups and take responsibility is the day we can achieve great things..

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I believe the day we stop blaming others for our f*ck ups and take responsibility is the day we can achieve great things..
Blaming others for our f*ck ups? Pretty much every Somali I've met who've voiced their opinion blame it on themselves and I'm yet to see us achieve great things.

Acting like none of it ever happened is quite literally stupid. May as well tell China to ignore Hong Kong.
How did being colonized make you or your family end up in the West?
A chunk of my family came from the Somali part of Ethiopia, they got displaced a long time ago. That lead to Somalia destabilising, another war ensued and my family left to places like the US and UK.

If it wasn't for colonialism, we would all be in our country of origin.
Calm it, SL/Somalia was barely touched.
unnamed (3).jpg

Gambar

VIP
Blaming others for our f*ck ups? Pretty much every Somali I've met who've voiced their opinion blame it on themselves and I'm yet to see us achieve great things.

Acting like none of it ever happened is quite literally stupid. May as well tell China to ignore Hong Kong.

A chunk of my family came from the Somali part of Ethiopia, they got displaced a long time ago. That lead to Somalia destabilising, another war ensued and my family left to places like the US and UK.
The Somali Ethio war by Siad Barre was for political gain, it had absolutely nothing to do with colonialism. He bankrupted the country and was the reason Somalia ended up in a civil war. It was bound to happen.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The Somali Ethio war by Siad Barre was for political gain, it had absolutely nothing to do with colonialism. He bankrupted the country and was the reason Somalia ended up in a civil war. It was bound to happen.
So what, were we just gonna leave the Ogaden under Ethiopia? One way or another someone at some point would wage war for it.

The fact that it should have never been part of Ethiopia still stands.

Gambar

VIP
So what, were we just gonna leave the Ogaden under Ethiopia? One way or another someone at some point would wage war for it.

The fact that it should have never been part of Ethiopia still stands.
It’s been 43 years since that war and it’s still under Ethiopian rule. He didn’t do it for noble reasons, he was worried about his grip on power. It worked out in a messed up way because Somali Galbeed wasn’t effected by the war as it wasn’t part of Somalia and the first refugees escaped there. Again, nothing to do with colonialism, everything to do with Somalis destroying each other and ruining their own country.

If life as a nomad was all you knew, you'd prefer it.

Also, pre-colonisation, not all were poor nomads. We did have cities.
Doubt it. Alhamdulilah for god giving me the opportunity to live in the west.

Eh the towns were mostly non ethnic Somalis. Ethnic Somalis were nomads outside the cities.

Gambar

VIP
If life as a nomad was all you knew, you'd prefer it.

Also, pre-colonisation, not all were poor nomads. We did have cities.
5% were city dwellers, 5% were fisherman/seamen, 90% were Reer Guuraa aka xoolo dhaqato. Have you ever lived in baadiyo? You seem to have a romanticized view. It’s very difficult. Most Somalis will tell you alhamdulilah for not being a nomad anymore. Walking on hours to fetch water, grazing and herding is not easy.

Doubt it. Alhamdulilah for god giving me the opportunity to live in the west.

Eh the towns were mostly non ethnic Somalis. Ethnic Somalis were nomads outside the cities.
Only Xamar, Merka and Kismayo had a non ethnic Somali presence. They were not necessarily the majority.

Only Xamar, Merka and Kismayo had a non ethnic Somali presence. They were not necessarily the majority.
Include Barawe in that too. They were the majority, don't kid yourself. Italians even took a census when they bought benadir from the sultan of Zanzibar.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I for one am happy america is on the verge of collapse, cadaans came from europe, anyone has as much right to the land except for natives which have been mostly killed off and racially mixed.
Now least hope both china and the rest of europe and ethiopia and kenya follow too

Gambar

VIP
Include Barawe in that too. They were the majority, don't kid yourself. Italians even took a census when they bought benadir from the sultan of Zanzibar.
Brava is theirs, they even speak their own language called Chimwini.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are not included, no disrespect to you sis but you sound deluded. Colonialism has nothing to do with why Somalis are in the West. There is no direct correlation. The majority of Somalis who arrived in the West as refugees via the UNHCR were accepted by western countries and given citizenship. They were resettled, housed, given money, education etc. The minority of Somalis who came as students (or had families that could sponsor them) because of education as a result of “colonialism” even went to British and Italian schools. My own grandfather was born in the UK. Somalis massacred their own civilians over land and “qaran” and will continue to. The more we speak truth and be honest with ourselves, the better. It’s been 29 years. Somalis are the cause of their own problems in the West and in Somalia.

Gambar

VIP
All Mogadishu, Merca, Barawe, Kismayo towns were Benadiri/Swahili. Not anymore, ethnic Somalis entered them and conquered became the majority.
My family are originally Northerners lol so I have no problem with cadcad or other ethnic “minorities.” Let them have the shidh. Most Somalis migrated to the capital because everything was centralized there.

Trending

Latest posts