When a Husband buys" Always "for his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only awkward because they make it awkward. There's nothing wrong with a man buying his lady some tampons/pads but they get all nervous and weird. Even worse with condom buyers. Cashiers don't know you and they won't remember you unless you make it something to remember :icon lol:

It's only awkward because they make it awkward. There's nothing wrong with a man buying his lady some tampons/pads but they get all nervous and weird. Even worse with condom buyers. Cashiers don't know you and they won't remember you unless you make it something to remember :icon lol:

The people in ME considered knowing your mum's name is big insult or taboo, just very sexual repressed people.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I remember my female family member bringing me in Victoria's secret and kind of left me in there for a while

:kendrickcry:

Once I went to the pharmacy to get it, in Egypt. So I go to the till right, behind the till there's this guy in his 50s. He gets the pack and starts wrapping newspaper around it under the counter. Then when he's done, he puts the WRAPPED up always in 2 bags:ftw9nwa: i swear it felt like he was dealing me drugs :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

It's definitely a taboo topic amongst Arabs

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Once I went to the pharmacy to get it, in Egypt. So I go to the till right, behind the till there's this guy in his 50s. He gets the pack and starts wrapping newspaper around it under the counter. Then when he's done, he puts the WRAPPED up always in 2 bags:ftw9nwa: i swear it felt like he was dealing me drugs :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

It's definitely a taboo topic amongst Arabs

I had a feeling that you were reer masri.
:win:

Which city you lived in?

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
no it's a thing most Egyptians say ? No ? Nvm& yeah OFCOURSE lol
I went to madinatu nasr once with a friend to a funeral.

Egypt is filled with dust to the brim. Whenever it rained I used to get black streaks on my white thawb.

Miss the food tho, that shit was :banderas:

I went to madinatu nasr once with a friend to a funeral.

Egypt is filled with dust to the brim. Whenever it rained I used to get black streaks on my white thawb.

Miss the food tho, that shit was :banderas:
Good thing you left, people eat donkey meat these days. It's the latest trend

Status
Not open for further replies.