What's your type?

just gotta be loyal, honest, kind-hearted and easy going.I know I said just, but its pretty hard to find all of those qualities in a girl.

That's some really weird shit to be talking right before giving some head:heh:

It wasn't before head fam :deadrose:, we were freinds for a couple months.

I thought you were talking about the insecurities.

If you were asking about the cuddling I don't want to go 50 shades of grey but its cuddling on couch/bed which leads to caressing and kissing, then eventually madaax.

She must've really been traumatised by all the shit talk about dark-skinned girls

I'm not a monster my guy. I don't actually say this shit in real life. I just picked up on it when were talking :mjlol:

is he a fob from Senegal?

Either Senegal or Sierra Leone. I can't remember. But yeah he had a thick west african accent, dressed in the finest clothes, had a brand new mercedes, was always at the prayer hall at the uni with me.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Either Senegal or Sierra Leone. I can't remember. But yeah he had thick west african accent, dressed in the finest clothes, had a brand new mercedes, was always at the prayer hall at the uni with me.
you should've cussed him out and had your somali fam confront him since somalis got street cred in canada :it0tdo8: i try my best to be positive but any foreigner that disrespects somalia or somalis to my face its on sight

you should've cussed him out and had your somali fam confront him since somalis got street cred in canada :it0tdo8:

Eh I'm not a savage man. But I resolved to not help him if he needed it or asked for it.

Besides I don't need help to confront people.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::jcoleno::jcoleno:

EXBLAIN YOURSELF :pacspit:

:whoa::whoa: My guy I wasn't talking about the girl I fucked with, it was about the west African dude who talked shit about our homeland.

Last edited:
Eh I'm not a savage man. But I resolved to not help if he needed asked for it.

Besides I don't need help to confront people.

:whoa::whoa: My guy I wasn't talking about the girl I fucked with, it was about the west African dude who talked shit about our homeland.
Do you know what country he came from exactly?

what was your response when he called somalia a shithole?

I told him I was Somali, the guy and the other African girl that laughed at our table were apologizing as well. He tried to give me a hug, but I smiled then whispered in his ear I would beat him up. Then I just walked away to another table to finish my homework.

Do you know what country he came from exactly?

Sierra Leone or Senegal, I can't remember

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I told him I was Somali, the guy and the other African girl that laughed at our table were apologizing as well. He tried to give me a hug, but I smiled then whispered in his ear I would beat him up. Then I just walked away to another table to finish my homework.

Sierra Leone or Senegal, I can't remember
walahi we need to fix our nation