What's your type?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
As the dude said hit it and quit it.

I'm not saying they don't exist but from my experiences most Habesha people are very nice people.

But wallahi there was this Habesha girl that was feeling me in my first semester of university. We were hanging out "studying" with some other people including a rich west African muslim guy. The guy made joke about Somalia being unstable, he told me he thought I was Ethiopian. I stopped talking to the guy after that. The girl laughed at the joke, I looked at her funny. Her face dropped when she realized what she did. She immediately apologized but I ignored her for a couple weeks. After class on a Friday afternoon she cried telling me she didn't mean to laugh and offered to buy me food which I took up. A few days later we went out for a movie, she gave me a handie and blowie and then I ghosted her.
mashallah sxb big pimpin, where are you from btw?

BetterDaysAhead

VIP

I'm not saying they don't exist but from my experiences most Habesha people are very nice people.

But wallahi there was this Habesha girl that was feeling me in my first semester of university. We were hanging out "studying" with some other people including a rich west African muslim guy. The guy made joke about Somalia being unstable, he told me he thought I was Ethiopian. I stopped talking to the guy after that. The girl laughed at the joke, I looked at her funny. Her face dropped when she realized what she did. She immediately apologized but I ignored her for a couple weeks. After class on a Friday afternoon she cried telling me she didn't mean to laugh and offered to buy me food which I took up. A few days later we went out for a movie, she gave me a handie and blowie and then I ghosted her.
what was the joke that the west african made about somalia?

mashallah sxb big pimpin, where are you from btw?

Canada

what was the joke that the west african made about somalia?

He was talking about far his west african country came, how far Ethiopia came and then he said something along the lines of look at Somalia, it's been a shit hole for decades. He did this to accentuate how well Ethiopia is doing.

I agree with what he said about Somalia was factual, but I wasn't just going to sit there and take it like a little . :heh:

Canada

He was talking about far his west african country came, how far Ethiopia came and then he said something along the lines of look at Somalia, it's a shit hole for decades. He did this to accentuate how well Ethiopia is doing.

I agree with what he said about Somalia was factual, but I wasn't just going to sit there and take it like a little . :heh:
Makes sense, I've never seen a Habesha in the UK before.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Canada

He was talking about far his west african country came, how far Ethiopia came and then he said something along the lines of look at Somalia, it's been a shit hole for decades. He did this to accentuate how well Ethiopia is doing.

im glad you cut him off sxb

Last edited:

Damn bro,

Damn bro, didn't realize it was that easy? You didn't even ask?

Trending