what's your type in men?

face, body, or personality?

• Total voters

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I feel like this is a topic every time.
I would say all three. I look at a guy holistically. I can’t stand chubby or bad bodied men. I just wanna slap them. I don’t know why they trigger me. Maybe it’s because they all have the audacity.
Like so most women as well. Big ego because of social media with a face and body that disappoints

I did try to once ngl but I couldn’t. You are spot on about their personality. I’m not a xaasid but I felt like saying I’ve been with more physically attractive guys who were humble af. I guess one must have audacity to not be physically self aware :tacky:
Don’t ever feel guilty for not being attracted to a guy. Forever is a long time and I just cannot be with a mean, moody and evasive guy, no matter how much money he has. I’m talking specifically about Somali guys though. I think an attractive guy (not too attractive because then he ends up having a big head) is the best. You can look at him lovingly lool.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
this one is for the girls :rejoice:
what's most important- face, body, or personality?

what do you look for in each category?

for me, personality wins :umad:
personalitywise, funny, chill, initiating, and responsible is ideal along with returning the same energy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skin color doesn't matter to me cause if they're healthy, attractive to me, and taller than me, that's all that matters

A real phantasm
Sounding like an eargasm
Grounded in the here and now
Bold enough to bow
Word is his bond
Goes above and beyond...

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Don’t ever feel guilty for not being attracted to a guy. Forever is a long time and I just cannot be with a mean, moody and evasive guy, no matter how much money he has. I’m talking specifically about Somali guys though. I think an attractive guy (not too attractive because then he ends up having a big head) is the best. You can look at him lovingly lool.
Yess! I know what I want now. :ohhhdamn:

Trending

Latest posts