what's your type in men?

face, body, or personality?

• Total voters

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
The guy could be the prettiest around but if he’s an asshole then
:hova:
Personality trumps all but if all men were my type in personality then the face would be the deciding factor.

The guy could be the prettiest around but if he’s an asshole then
:hova:
Personality trumps all but if all men were my type in personality then the face would be the deciding factor.
yess :ohhhdamn:
i honestly could go for a guy a little more average in looks if he has an absolutely bomb personality cause he'd become more cute to me in that way

bad personality is such a turn off and bumps down their attractiveness level

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
From my time in inc*l forums the ranking is:

Face>body>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>personality.

And considering the reputable reputation inc*ls have I'll take their word for it.

Who said you had to bow to me? Do it for your creator. :nahgirl:
I reread it just now, I was cirka yesterday and this morning, didn't realize it was a short poem :francis:

It's nice. Also yeah if you gonna get into voice acting, should get a coach, like that he/she can give you info on potential short term gigs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I reread it just now, I was cirka yesterday and this morning, didn't realize it was a short poem :francis:

It's nice. Also yeah if you gonna get into voice acting, should get a coach, like that he/she can give you info on potential short term gigs.

:trumpsmirk: Thank you, for the advice mon ami.

You'll need someone to help you work out the kinks first and help you get a feel for your voice. I am also in the voicing business and could give you some pointers. What is your phone number, I'll give you a ring

giphy.gif

Fascinating, so you're in the business? :damnmusic:

Trending

Latest posts