Whats your rating out of 10?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Already happened a while back if you want people to post make a new thread asking people to post and start with yourself if you want people to actually post
I already started with myself, since you saw last time it was done whos the chubby halimo preferably Hawiye

techsamatar

Your pfp is you?
Just make a new thread.
To answer your question I don't really remember and I don't really know who's who clan wise
does my pfp not look somali ????

I cannot be caught scouting or seem hungry so how much for you to do it on my behalf? are you male or female?

does my pfp not look somali ????

I cannot be caught scouting or seem hungry so how much for you to do it on my behalf? are you male or female?
Im a guy :whoa:

🤔 ok I got you bro no need to pay for it.
@Yaraye is single and in her Early 20s and I believe ready to get married.
I don't know if she's from the clan you want but she has mentioned on a few occasions that's she's slightly chubby and since your into that why not shoot your shot and she wants to live the soft life that an upper class guy like yourself can provide.
Just slide into her dms if your serious.
the rest is on you and how you preform

lebron james basketball GIF by NBA

Last edited:

techsamatar

Im a guy :whoa:

🤔 ok I got you bro no need to pay for it.
@Yaraye is single and in her Early 20s and I believe ready to get married.
I don't know if she's from the clan you want but she has mentioned on a few occasions that's she's slightly chubby and since your into that why not shoot your shot and she wants to live the soft life that an upper class guy like yourself can provide.
Just slide into her dms if your serious.
the rest is on you and how you preform

lebron james basketball GIF by NBA
I should put you on my payroll nice work.

Trending