Take the test here: https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Here's my political compass

IMG_3205.jpg
IMG_3205.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Im a, Conservative/Liberal.
I believe that, if something doesn't go against the Qur'an and the Sunnah, it should be permitted, no matter if it goes against cultural practices and traditions.

Apollo

VIP
Libertarian right.

Right Libertarianism is a stepping stone to the Alt-Right. Most of those Alt-Righters used to be Right Libertarians before going Nazi (example Stefan Molyneux). It's a bogus ideology that either results in Crony Capitalism or full Nazi stuff.

Right Libertarianism is a stepping stone to the Alt-Right. Most of those Alt-Righters used to be Right Libertarians before going Nazi (example Stefan Molyneux). It's a bogus ideology that either results in Crony Capitalism or full Nazi stuff.

It's the best one for survival, lol that's why cadaanka love it.

I don't mind the whole stick to you're own kind think.

And as for team sodomy, you need to compete with Maddow, wet back white trash and etc, in other words the left is a full club and hell no to authoritarianism.

Ps whatever it takes to reduce state power.

Apollo

VIP
It's the best one for survival, lol that's why cadaanka love it.

I don't mind the whole stick to you're own kind think.

And as for team sodomy, you need to compete with Maddow, wet back white trash and etc, in other words the left is a full club and hell no to authoritarianism.

Ps whatever it takes to reduce state power.

Conservatives are for big government (they love big wars) and they don't reduce taxes for the middle class, only for the super rich. You have been took, hoodwinked! Bamboozled, led astray, run amok.

Conservatives are for big government (they love big wars) and they don't reduce taxes for the middle class, only for the super rich. You have been took, hoodwinked! Bamboozled, led astray, run amok.

And you believe there's a place for us in the hypocritical left.

With the right you know where you stand with them, but with the left, they'll use and abuse and once they have no use for you they'll get rid of you like a dog.

Apollo

VIP
And you believe there's a place for us in the hypocritical left.

With the right you know where you stand with them, but with the left, they'll use and abuse and once they have no use for you they'll get rid of you like a dog.

I don't need any gov help, but love the left for their open border policies. Any rational Somali in the West should vote left.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I'm someone who would enact policies that would be the best for the country no matter whether those policies are left or right leaning policies, as long as it's permitted in Islam. I would say that I'm a pragmatist, but here's my political compass anyway:

chart

I don't need any gov help, but love the left for their open border policies. Any rational Somali in the West should vote left.

Twin cities was a republican state when the Somalis moved there in the mass, the same with the uk and some other countries.

immigration isn't a good excuse, the Somalis that support left support benefits, free housing and welfare state, which is why we're crippled in the west, but the right gives you the wake up call you need.

Ps it was the conservative that banned Khat from the UK, do you know how many youths turned their lives around?

Apollo

VIP
Twin cities was a republican state when the Somalis moved there in the mass, the same with the uk and some other countries.

immigration isn't a good excuse, the Somalis that support left support benefits, free housing and welfare state, which is why we're crippled in the west, but the right gives you the wake up call you need.

Ps it was the conservative that banned Khat from the UK, do you know how many youths turned their lives around?

Whites have to be made a minority in the West or otherwise your grandchildren (if you stay in the West) will end up in the gas chambers.

Whites have to be made a minority in the West or otherwise your grandchildren (if you stay in the West) will end up in the gas chambers.

It's like saying blacks will be minority in Africa just won't happen, plus I just don't have fear of cadaan,

:trumpsmirk:
Cadaan are ok, it's the other fukers I don't trust.

Apollo

VIP
It's like saying blacks will be minority in Africa just won't happen, plus I just don't have fear of cadaan,

:trumpsmirk:
Cadaan are ok, it's the other fukers I don't trust.

It is far more realistic that whites will become a minority. Already they slid from 98-90% (depending on country) to 85-65%.

All their women are feminists and career girls who don't have kids while the Muslamics are breeding like there's no tomorrow. Give it a couple of decades.

It is far more realistic that whites will become a minority. Already they slid from 98-90% (depending on country) to 85-65%.

All their women are feminists and career girls who don't have kids while the Muslamics are breeding like there's no tomorrow. Give it a couple of decades.

I hope that never happens, it's their native lands, they should remain majority and trust me these ppl are not as bad as u might think, just absorb other groups and you will c what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending