What's your personality type

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Our people are very social and extroverted. I used to be the closed type but got pushed out of my comfort zone from a very young age

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wdym? Open up with what?

I tell people what I can tell them, otherwise my private life is my private life. I'll be open with trivial things, but not matter how close I am with somebody I won't tell them private things.

I don't get what there is to open up about. Give some examples

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Wdym? Open up with what?

I tell people what I can tell them, otherwise my private life is my private life. I'll be open with trivial things, but not matter how close I am with somebody I won't tell them private things.

I took it as not having a filter, basically taalking about things that are not socially accepted. But i agree some things need to remain private

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Wdym? Open up with what?

Do you easily make friends or spike up conversations with randoms you meet?

Say you see another Somali in a area where theres not many, would you try and speak to them or ignore their existence

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you easily make friends or spike up conversations with randoms you meet?

Say you see another Somali in a area where theres not many, would you try and speak to them or ignore their existence
Oh so that's what you meant, if I know the person will be with me for a long time (i.e classmate or something). Then most likely I'd make an effort to get to know them.

As for seeing them in random places, then I'd say hi or something while walking past. Or if I'm in a good mood I'll do some small talk. Nothing big though. Of course not with people near my age, for some reason young people dislike small talk.

Where as boomers are so enthusiastic and will talk about almost anything. I was in a sauna at YMCA full of boomers. There were like 3 other guys, iranian, chinese, and indian. I talked with them for like 30 mins. Whereas when it's teenagers my age or 20 year olds, they're not very good at holding conversations or sound disinterested.

I'm pretty extroverted, but only around old people and new classmates.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I always test people lol before I can trust them I'll tell them something small and say don't tell anyone if I find out they shared it with another person, they are in my untrustworthy list.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Oh so that's what you meant, if I know the person will be with me for a long time (i.e classmate or something). Then most likely I'd make an effort to get to know them.

As for seeing them in random places, then I'd say hi or something while walking past. Or if I'm in a good mood I'll do some small talk. Nothing big though. Of course not with people near my age, for some reason young people dislike small talk.

Where as boomers are so enthusiastic and will talk about almost anything. I was in a sauna at YMCA full of boomers. There were like 3 other guys, iranian, chinese, and indian. I talked with them for like 30 mins. Whereas when it's teenagers my age or 20 year olds, they're not very good at holding conversations or sound disinterested.

I'm pretty extroverted, but only around old people and new classmates.
Are you like a old man :damedamn: are you in your 30's!

ISTJ, the Tactician.
Highest-paid-bus-driver.jpg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are you like a old man :damedamn: are you in your 30's!
I just like talking to people, I think I got it from my dad. He's always talking to random people about random things.

I remember when we were on a plane going somewhere, he started talking to some random indian guy next to him. All I heard was him talking about how Somalia has the longest coastline in all of africa and stuff lol.

I just like talking to people, I think I got it from my dad. He's always talking to random people about random things.

I remember when we were on a plane going somewhere, he started talking to some random indian guy next to him. All I heard was him talking about how Somalia has the longest coastline in all of africa and stuff lol.
LOL it's always fucking awkward with me bro :dead: