What's your personality type?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is how the average Somali woman and man are supposed to look in 21st century.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Come in @YourBroMoe
I want you unleash that ISTJ third eye powahhh!!1!
TfILWzC.gif

Are you getting ISTJ vibes from her? I think she's an INFP(Fi-Si) jumper.

My huge Ne forehead is also telling me that he's a lead Se not Ne. Probably ESTP(Se-Ti).

Focusing on the letters is so dumb. 50% of all IxxPs and ExxPs are more J-like than your traditional Ps.
These MBTI tests are doing more damage than helping, lol. They are better off learning about their functions and in what order they come.:geek:

Come in @YourBroMoe
TfILWzC.gif

My huge Ne forehead is also telling me that he's a lead Se not Ne. Probably ESTP(Se-Ti).

Focusing on the letters is so dumb. 50% of all IxxPs and ExxPs are more J-like than your traditional Ps.
These MBTI tests are doing more damage than helping, lol. They are better off learning about their functions and in what order they come.:geek:

Another MBTI enthusiast!! What's your type?

I actually think she was correctly typed, everything about her fits Estj. She was very adamant about work/efficiency (Te) though the part where she was having trouble with not following a plan seems like Ne-inferior. An ESTJ would just roll with it and start incorporating the new information.

The guy....mmmh Fe. It was oozing through him, idk he was trying so hard to be polite and proper.

her videos are good typing material, lots of interviews where people are just talking.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Another MBTI enthusiast!! What's your type?

I actually think she was correctly typed, everything about her fits Estj. She was very adamant about work/efficiency (Te) though the part where she was having trouble with not following a plan seems like Ne-inferior. An ESTJ would just roll with it and start incorporating the new information.

The guy....mmmh Fe. It was oozing through him, idk he was trying so hard to be polite and proper.

her videos are good typing material, lots of interviews where people are just talking.
Oh shit, she said she's an ESTJ?z3zrULCz3zrULC I dunno where I got ISTJ from, I guess I got too excited and started hearing things:siilaanyolaugh:
I'm gonna watch her other videos and see if I find any clues.:yacadiim:
Interesting. If she's an ESTJ, her middle functions(Si and Ne) should be well developed, which I can kinda see in this video? She expressed her need for "order and structure".
I didn't watch the whole video lol, but if she has trouble with not following a plan. She could be ESTJ(Te-Ne) who are more ExxP-like? Her demon must be Fi which means anything to do with her identity, values and likes. This is the clue I'm gonna look for in her videos. If she rambles on about her identity and things like that, then yes, she could be an ESTJ.

The guy.....I mean, yeah, I can see the Fe:siilaanyolaugh: He's definitely good at it, but he still prefers to use his Ti more hence why he procrastinates a lot. I'm in the same boat as him, I'm good at my Fe, but I still prefer to use my Ti a lot more. I'm Ne-Ti, btw. My Fe is quite well developed because I'm female, duh. And my archenemy is Si.:ileycry:
What are your functions?

Last edited:
Oh shit, she said she's an ESTJ?z3zrULCz3zrULC I dunno where I got ISTJ from, I guess I got too excited and started hearing things:siilaanyolaugh:
I'm gonna watch her other videos and see if I find any clues.:yacadiim:
Interesting. If she's an ESTJ, her middle functions(Si and Ne) should be well developed, which I can kinda see in this video? She expressed her need for "order and structure".
I didn't watch the whole video lol, but if she has trouble with not following a plan. She could be ESTJ(Te-Ne) who are more ExxP-like? Her demon must be Fi which means anything to do with her identity, values and likes. This is the clue I'm gonna look for in her videos. If she rambles on about her identity and things like that, then yes, she could be an ESTJ.

The guy.....I mean, yeah, I can see the Fe:siilaanyolaugh: He's definitely good at it, but he still prefers to use his Ti more hence why he procrastinates a lot. I'm in the same boat as him, I'm good at my Fe, but I still prefer to use my Ti a lot more. I'm Ne-Ti, btw. My Fe is quite well developed because I'm female, duh. And my archenemy is Si.:ileycry:
What are your functions?

GREAT i look forward to us typing everyone on this forum. Already have some inclinations.

actually i was thinking that i am not gonna tell you my type, you should guess.

its a chance for me to see if i fit the stereotypes. :wow1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Come in @YourBroMoe
TfILWzC.gif

I'm actually in a MBTI whatsapp group. From their analysis, I'm an ISTP.
I'll look at the video and make an assessment.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Come in @YourBroMoe
TfILWzC.gif

She's an ISXJ. She didn't make any judgments based on logic or ethical values, and continuously raved about her need for order and structure, and having a to-do list. Doing things ahead of time, so she can relax. Doing things in a comfortable pace. All signs of an introverted sensor dominant type. Based on her openness to the discussion, and her receptiveness to the overall vibes, as well as her etiquette and manners within the conversation, my money is on her being an ISFJ.

As for the guy, he is definitely more comfortable adding more and more to the discussion, and his explanation of things are not overtly structured like dominant introverted judgers, so he's not an IXXP type. His demeanor as well as his explanation of things, and how he functions showcase an EXXP type. He states that he's an ENTP, but he never showed anything that suggests either Ne or Se, so that possibility is up in the air. As for his contribution to the discussion, he vibed with her very well, and the discussion was in a level that allowed it to form naturally, which in my eyes, shows a value for Fe>Fi. Since he's in the Ti-Fe axis, and since he's an EXXP, I can at this time conclude he's an EXTP type, either an ESTP or ENTP. If they spoke about different things, then I'd have more to work with.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

This video further emphasizes that she's an ISFJ.

She took a traditional path for success, which is oriented towards the Si types. She didn't know what she wanted to do, which is common for those with Ni and Fi not valued in their conscious stack. These two facts alone would indicate she's an Ti-Fe user and Si-Ne user.

The manifestation of her project (SXB Global) didn't come about via personalized reflection (Ni) or opportunity (Se), but through an open-minded discussion with a friend (Ne + Fe) in a comfortable setting (Si), while deconstructing the Somali community (Ti), and broadening it in relation to the UK (Ne).

Her goal with her youtube channel/ website, is very much oriented towards Fe. She wanted to create a system (Ti) for the purpose of connecting with people (Fe). Had she been a Te-Fi user, she'd have a more individualistic ideal (Fi), towards enacting a productive goal in the external (Te).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She took a traditional path for success, which is oriented towards the Si types. She didn't know what she wanted to do, which is common for those with Ni and Fi not valued in their conscious stack. These two facts alone would indicate she's an Ti-Fe user and Si-Ne user.

The manifestation of her project (SXB Global) didn't come about via personalized reflection (Ni) or opportunity (Se), but through an open-minded discussion with a friend (Ne + Fe) in a comfortable setting (Si), while deconstructing the Somali community (Ti), and broadening it in relation to the UK (Ne).

Her goal with her youtube channel/ website, is very much oriented towards Fe. She wanted to create a system (Ti) for the purpose of connecting with people (Fe). Had she been a Te-Fi user, she'd have a more individualistic ideal (Fi), towards enacting a productive goal in the external (Te).

You should be mentally hospitalized

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
GREAT i look forward to us typing everyone on this forum. Already have some inclinations.

actually i was thinking that i am not gonna tell you my type, you should guess.

its a chance for me to see if i fit the stereotypes. :wow1:
Haye. I'm looking forward to that^^

Stereotypes, eh? There's not much I can do with only 22 posts:noneck:

I went through your posts, and what I got so far:
- You're witty. Witty people are usually the N types.
- Liberal lolz
- Invested in tribe related issues.
- Reserved. Not much about your personal life?
Overall, you seem like an NF hippie.;)
The first thing that comes to my mind is INFJ.

If I got you wrong, don't reveal your type just yet. I'll make a second try when your reach 100 posts. If I'm wrong again, then give me a well-deserved qashin rating.:shookgabre:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ

Huehue, as expected a very detailed post.

My lazy ass still hasn't gotten around to watching her videos yet. I'll get back to you and @Peaches after a little research.

Trending