Whats your opinion on Muslim Women marrying non muslim men..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
so, i was talking about this to a couple people yesterday and told them that any muslim woman who marries a non muslim man. That Marriage is null and void, and that she is commiting zinaa every time she lays with that gaal. The children born of that union are considered children out of wedlock.

I, as a man. Run away from bastards and dont wanna be involved with a kaafir woman for prefences im not gonna say...but why do woman run to Humiliation, pain and everything sick and wrong horta..?
anyways, what do u think?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I dont care what people do since theyre strangers but if you call yourself a muslim you would never entertain the idea of this ever being acceptable

so, i was talking about this to a couple people yesterday and told them that any muslim woman who marries a non muslim man. That Marriage is null and void, and that she is commiting zinaa every time she lays with that gaal. The children born of that union are considered children out of wedlock.

I, as a man. Run away from bastards and dont wanna be involved with a kaafir woman for prefences im not gonna say...but why do woman run to Humiliation, pain and everything sick and wrong horta..?
anyways, what do u think?
Its zina those women are called hookers

I will never understand people who say as long as they love eachother it's okay. I mean how the flip can you claim to love someone knowing and accepting the fact he/she is going astray?? They're disobeying Allah and not even trying to rectify matters since they don't even believe in Islam anyways.

Honestly even if I was an akhi I would never marry a christian or a yahud. You should help me go to jannah instead you're outhere doing the opposite

Is Allah that great if he gets so upset when his creation marries someone who doesn't worship him? You religious people just make Allah sound jealous and childish.

Always Lit

Is Allah that great if he gets so upset when his creation marries someone who doesn't worship him? You religious people just make Allah sound jealous and childish.
Allah does get jealous when a person doesnt worships other than him saaxib....idk what u talkin about. Its ruling and its in the Quran u have a problem with that Negro?

Always Lit

I will never understand people who say as long as they love eachother it's okay. I mean how the flip can you claim to love someone knowing and accepting the fact he/she is going astray?? They're disobeying Allah and not even trying to rectify matters since they don't even believe in Islam anyways.

Honestly even if I was an akhi I would never marry a christian or a yahud. You should help me go to jannah instead you're outhere doing the opposite
Honestly, its really sad that people cant even acknowledge the truth let alone follow it... People will make excuses for things that are clearly haraam. Discussing this with these individuals opened my eyes a couple inches wider.

It's not allowed for a Muslim woman to marry a gaal, because the man has authority over his wife.
{وَلاَ تُنكِحُواْ الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُواْ }
“And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone)” [al-Baqarah 2:221]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending