Whats your name?

To my understanding, it means clean or pure in Somali. I think it’s related to the word for cleaning “meyr”, like when your mom tells you to wash or clean something :icon lol:

Someone can correct me if they know.

I actually never heard it. Im trying to imagine how americans pronounce it with their weird accent. Sounds funny in my head

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
To my understanding, it means clean or pure in Somali. I think it’s related to the word for cleaning “meyr”, like when your mom tells you to wash or clean something :icon lol:

Someone can correct me if they know.
Is meyr clean? I thought it was draining something lol you northerners have a funny way of speaking lol

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Bro, I can delete or edit the post if you don't want reveal your name. Sorry, if I scared you.:friendhug:
vfwnbc1.jpg

My fate is sealed

VixR

Veritas
Is meyr clean? I thought it was draining something lol you northerners have a funny way of speaking lol
:ftw9nwa:
As far as I know, we say meyr for clean. At least my family does. I don’t know the differences. I actually don’t know what the word for drain is...
I actually never heard it. Im trying to imagine how americans pronounce it with their weird accent. Sounds funny in my head
They pronounce it like the words “May” and “Ran” put together when they say it. It’s quite harsh sounding in an English accent. It sounds better in Somali.

Most people call me by the month of Mey lol.