:yacadiim:
Starts with A

Prophet Adam
Prophet Ayyub
Prophet Al-yasa

close but now,

actually that is my official name but my family call me with the nickname

the nick name is so rare yet so famously used,

its used in the quran, the royal monachs of england have used it and in fact its their logo/ offcial royal names on coins, fiate currency etc,

the roman kings used it, and indian hindu kings have used it as well as ancient arabs, arkadians, Babylonians, all witht heir own versions,

in acneint times it measn a field marshall, a commander,

so my name which is (example- hassan-matta- a double barrel name , the first section named after a nabi, and the second part of the barrel name is so so unique, its what my family use, in fact when people call me by the first part i dont respond as i am so used to the second part of the name, mentioned a lot in the Quran too

:yacadiim:
Starts with A

Prophet Adam
Prophet Ayyub
Prophet Al-yasa

close but now,

actually that is my official name but my family call me with the nickname

the nick name is so rare yet so famously used,

its used in the quran, the royal monachs of england have used it and in fact its their logo/ offcial royal names on coins, fiate currency etc,

the roman kings used it, and indian hindu kings have used it as well as ancient arabs, arkadians, Babylonians,

so my name which is (example- hassan-matta- a double barrel name , the first section named after a nabi, and the second part of the barrel name is so so unique, its what my family use, in fact when people call me by the first part i dont respond as i am so used to the second part of the name, mentioned a lot in the Quran too

Trending

Latest posts