Whats your guilty pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Fan fiction. I was a writer years ago. Wasn’t to bad if I say so myself. :mjswag:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fan fiction. I was a writer years ago. Wasn’t to bad if I say so myself. :mjswag:
I was a big fan of Percy Jackson when I was younger.

Before the released the heroes of Olympus series I wasn’t itching for a new book. I ended up getting tricked by a fan fiction book that I found online. I thought it was a new book.

The story started 3 years later after the battle of Olympus in the last Olympian.the first 3 chapters seemed believable but than in the 4th chapter it turned nuts. The main character lost his virginity to his gf. Intimate details were discussed and everything. My 14 year old ass was like :faysalwtf:.

That was the last time I read a fan fiction.

A specific Justin Bieber song, no homo. It's just good. What can I say? But I would never play it out loud

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I was a big fan of Percy Jackson when I was younger.

Before the released the heroes of Olympus series I wasn’t itching for a new book. I ended up getting tricked by a fan fiction book that I found online. I thought it was a new book.

The story started 3 years later after the battle of Olympus in the last Olympian.the first 3 chapters seemed believable but than in the 4th chapter it turned nuts. The main character lost his virginity to his gf. Intimate details were discussed and everything. My 14 year old ass was like :faysalwtf:.

That was the last time I read a fan fiction.
RIP Innocence :dead:

I
With the amount of Somali men that drive taxis we need an abdi representing us on fake taxi.

Zakaria we need u to apply for the spot. Or better make a Somali fake taxi

Lol I've heard my application is pending actually with americas own bang bros. Don't be surprised if you see a nude somali on your screen. Alias woipd probably be guskacalus:samwelcome:

When I see you on screen I’ll start playing the somali National anthem :salute:

I gotta support my fellow kings

Hoorta would that make me the first Somali star. Or did the xalimos beat me to it
Wu99.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending