Whats Your Favourite Surah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
My favourite surah is Al-qiyamah (The resurrection). It keeps me in check and reminds me that i will be accountable for my actions. But i do sometimes get caught up in the moment and sin.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
My favourite surah is Al-qiyamah (The resurrection). It keeps me in check and reminds me that i will be accountable for my actions. But i do sometimes get caught up in the moment and sin.

Has it helped you?

I have two favourite surahs. First one is my favourite because its rhythmic perfection has gripped my heart

The second surah is my favourite because it was the opening of the holy Qur'an which the Qur'an plays a significant role in all our lives

I love surrah Yousef such a long story the way that the Quran summaries the story is just brilliant truly the Quran is a muucjiza from Allah

I really love Surah Al-Infitar and can't help but smile in Salah if the Imam begins reciting it.

Meaning resonates with me deeply.

Surah Yaseen, it always softens my heart..never fails to make me cry. SubhanAllah!
Ma sha Allah, Khalil Al Husary is my favorite qari. You guys should def check him out, especially if you want to work on your tajweed.

Mishary Al-Afasy is one of the best reciters on this planet, I always listen to him.

Surah Al-Anam is my favourite surah because it starts off by glorifying Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts