Whats your favorite thing about being Somali?

@911

Scratched my back, arms, legs and even my balls to answer this complex 6,000,000 question and couldn’t come up with a convincing answer. Give me another year.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I love our culture, history, pride, poetry, folklores, food, music, long distance running genes, coastline and our unique look :banderas:

Last edited:
Other than islam. I dont know what else to be proud of. Maybe if i grew up in the 80s 70s my answer would've been different. I have never seen stable somalia.

@Jaydaan

You guys bullied and insulted the Egyptian Scottish lady that I wanted to trade places with and don’t call me a sellout when you guys sabotaged my trade/replacement. Trade me now!!

Once we done with her you can trade places with her. Dont let @Knowles investigate your Ethiopian roots and contact Australian immigration office.

Other than islam. I dont know what else to be proud of. Maybe if i grew up in the 80s 70s my answer would've been different. I have never seen stable somalia.

Somali friendship is special sis. All my foreign friends has distance friendships.

I would say the food, people, landscapes, having an actual culture/language, Somali banter etc. And usually other Somali tend to be welcoming & helpful.

Also not needing regular tan (though I still do) but if I was cadaan it would be a pain in the neck. Doing it regularly.

Muji

VIP
Once we done with her you can trade places with her. Dont let @Knowles investigate your Ethiopian roots and contact Australian immigration office.

Somali friendship is special sis. All my foreign friends has distance friendships.

Please don’t tag me into conversations with this thing.

Macalin M

Out here
@911

Scratched my back, arms, legs and even my balls to answer this complex 6,000,000 question and couldn’t come up with a convincing answer. Give me another year.
Not gonna lie it’s not really an easy answer. All the answers given are not exclusive to just being Somali.

I was gonna say having a lot of family and having my own language but that ain’t exclusive to Somalis.

This is actually a 25 mark question, there isn’t a right answer!

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Rich poetry and culture are probably the main things I’m proud of. Also, we are known to help others, the amount of times Somalis have helped me is crazy. Hmm what else? The delicious food, Somalis food is balanced-it’s not too seasoned but it’s not plain either. Our sense of humour, the beautiful landscapes of Somalia, qabiil aside we are one of the most homogeneous societies out there, our history(imagine having some of the oldest rock paintings in AFRICA)- did you guys know camels were first domesticated in Somalia and Southern Arabia, the way that we look(everyone compliments my naturally contoured face, beautiful nose and every Somali has beautiful eyes-all thanks to our ancestors, our rich musical heritage( I bet country music was taken from Somali folk music),we are the greatest storytellers(we don’t wave our hands around for no reason, it’s for the dramatic effect), most Somalis are one religion, our beautiful language, our national pride, and the list goes on, I’ll never stop thanking Allah for making me a Somali.

Rich poetry and culture are probably the main things I’m proud of. Also, we are known to help others, the amount of times Somalis have helped me is crazy. Hmm what else? The delicious food, Somalis food is balanced-it’s not too seasoned but it’s not plain either. Our sense of humour, the beautiful landscapes of Somalia, qabiil aside we are one of the most homogeneous societies out there, our history(imagine having some of the oldest rock paintings in AFRICA)- did you guys know camels were first domesticated in Somalia and Southern Arabia, the way that we look(everyone compliments my naturally contoured face, beautiful nose and every Somali has beautiful eyes-all thanks to our ancestors, our rich musical heritage( I bet country music was taken from Somali folk music),we are the greatest storytellers(we don’t wave our hands around for no reason, it’s for the dramatic effect), most Somalis are one religion, our beautiful language, our national pride, and the list goes on, I’ll never stop thanking Allah for making me a Somali.
YOU are the perfect somali women wow marry me