Whats Your Favorite Reality Shows?

" Love island or 90 day fiancé" <<< i get it, but them other shows??:faysalwtf: you are weird hadda:siilaanyolaugh:
I love cleaning shows. I think I might have a mild cleaning obsession, like the people on the show. I get tips, one day I want to be like those people who go through 5 packs of bleach a week.

The cheapstake one is honestly hilarious. Absolute madness, I love a good bargain, but there are people on the show who rly trying to be buried together in 1 single size basket because they don't want to buy 2 caskets:cryinglaughsmiley:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Obsessive compulsive cleaners

Extreme cheapstakes

Love island or 90 day fiancé

The cheapskate videos are hilarious but i'm sure they are actors cause the things these guys do has to be considered a mental health issue. at least with the fat shows( 600 pound life) they can't be actors

VixR

Veritas
I can’t stand reality tv. The only show I actually liked watching was the Kardashian franchise. Idk what that says about me, but honestly I’ve never seen a better reality show than theirs. They do a great job!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
90 day fiancé
Married at first sight
The bachelor
Big brother
My 600ib life
The amazing race

The only one I religiously follow is Big brother, the others I will watch if they are on

90 day fiancé
Married at first sight
The bachelor
Big brother
My 600ib life
The amazing race

The only one I religiously follow is Big brother, the others I will watch if they are on
Aaa maaa ziinggg raaceee....i like that one too, i would love to race in that show..just for the adventure
We have our own married at first sight thing in our mosque...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.