What's your current profession or what are you studying?

Seriously though, whats with somalis and ceyr Fraud. Even in my country somali men and women who are Married claim that they got their children outside of marriage in order to get more Money. Nowonder that many people see us as parasites. To top it off gaajo ayey la dhinteen because they dont even know how to manage their Money.

Maybe out of desperation , they couldn't find jobs or have no skills to get one or even can't hold down a stable one so they resort to it. Could be their only way to feed the families... May Allah help them

I know that a lot of them are desperate, but the Money that is aquired by cheating then the money itself becomes xaraam. I truly want the best for our people, but cheating is not the way because we are muslims. I also know that it's hard to find a job since there have been reports of being rejected based on ones Name(foreign).

I have a bachelors in quantum physics & electrical engineering. I am going for my masters in electrical engineering and should be in done 3 years as of now.

Trending