What's your brain age?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
High numbers = dumb apparently. I got 30 but when i went back to the website i downgraded to 45. :)
I bet your all glad i got you addicted to this now. Practice makes perfect, that's the point of this game. Play it everyday and you ward off dementia by excercising the brain.

Don't and your more likely to get alzheimers or some shit. :icon e biggrin::icon lol:

I am Darood, this should have been easy. So I tried it again, abusing my friends Adderall. I am 20ish and got 45. How is this possible. This Noble Name is a fraud. It does not give you superior intellect. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: f*ck Daroods. They are nothing but exiled Abyssinians.

Changing to Isaaq and trying that Arab lineage. Hopefully I will get better results.:damedamn:

Maybe I should try my own lineage the Gikuyu, Owner of Somalia and master of Geeljires:russ:
Admit it sxb are you LAANGAAB?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everyone play the game and post your result.

I wanna see what the average farax and xalimo does with their brain.

http://freebrainagegames.com/result.html

:russ:

I am at work, i cant access
russ.png

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Admit it sxb are you LAANGAAB?
Darood is an easy entry clan. They have no blood-requirements. I am still not sure if they are worth it tho. They are like Jews to be honest. They are not savages, but they are the most Qabilist people I have ever seen, they are so cunning and disingenuous. I thought Isaaqs were Qabil-supremacist, until I criticized Puntlanders. They are people so enslaved to reality, they became detached from reality.
When I talk to Puntlanders, I see jews who are waiting for the messiah in their holy land. :bell:

(Ironically, their messiah is gonna be the one eyed deformed dajjal(Deni is that you)) :liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts