What's wrong with Xaliimos? Famous Geeljire Snapchat trucker shows videos of hijabi giving head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She even has her Henna on her hand

The guy's channel has turned into Qarxis Snapchat. He has so many videos of doqons who've trusted their man of that moment

Jeesto

VIP
What is he gonna gain from qarxising them?:what1:Nigga is just ruining it for himself :kanyehmm:

It's just a matter of time before he gets his ass beat or even get killed:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What is he gonna gain from qarxising them?:what1:Nigga is just ruining it for himself :kanyehmm:

PS it's just a matter of time before he gets his ass beat or even get killed:manny:

Walahi that's why I was thinking

One guy already died in his city for this same reason. Allegedly dude was showing videos of the sister of a convict The convict came out and killed the guy. Now he is back in prison.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is he exposing her?

He gets all these clips from anonymous people. Most of the time it's drug dealers in Edmonton and Canada in general showing their drug proceeds in what he calls " grinding". His motto is " never be a sergeant bluffs, smoking shisha and tellling civil war stories while with runaway Bs".

However, of lately, dude be getting these sex videos in the tens. These girls look like your next door Sacdiyo and Ilhan. You can tell the videos took place in a trusted atmosphere which was stupid. NEVER TRUST NEVER NEVER.

i keep forgetting to add him whats his snap name again? i think i've seen that vid though but through another snap account.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i keep forgetting to add him whats his snap name again? i think i've seen that vid though but through another snap account.

Was she wearing a blue hijab with flowers drawings

Makaveli614

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

It's just a matter of time before he gets his ass beat or even get killed:manny:
Thats a given if youre ass is to dumb to realize that exposing these videos have consequences

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can’t understand a word that nigga says, and he should take out that grill that he has had on for ages.

He is drunk half of the time.

On top of that any one of you can arrest him. Dude be having an open can while sitting inside his truck, albeit, not moving but it doesn't matter cause you can't have an open can either way

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maskaahda be kadilantahey. All ciyaal diaspora are huge.

You mean she really really really mentally sick and how old is she.

You talking abt the chick of the pic where she standing on her knees butt naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts