WHATS WRONG WITH UK XALIMOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's actual Somali on the web, the ones from Somalia have been videoing themselves.... proper FOB stuff

View attachment 19148
No we have to put a stop to this nonsense send me the link so I can share it with others to raise awareness in sha Allah so we can fight against this perversion of the highest order Somali ? this will be a day that will live in infamy.

No we have to put a stop to this nonsense send me the link so I can share it with others to raise awareness in sha Allah so we can fight against this perversion of the highest order Somali ? this will be a day that will live in infamy.

See that's why, I would never send it to you... you will get me banned...

:diddyass:

Snitches get stitches :damn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
See that's why, I would never send it to you... you will get me banned...

:diddyass:

Snitches get stitches :damn:
im the biggest snitch do you know how many people I blocked on here and I reported I even reported Abdijohnson to Abdijohnson just like rick Ross everyday I'm reporting someone.

No one can actually reach AJ's level of xaasidnimo, dude would regularly report his muslim neighbours to the police

:mjlol:

Why does this come to mind, when you said that about him.....LOL

I've heard this before, but no one has
Explained, what Says to the police about the Somali neighbours? Like I need to know lol

IMG_6434.jpg

Would you believe me if I told you that I didn't want you banned and I said as much to Abdijohnson ?

Really? He said he had zero tolerance....
IMG_6413.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending